• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rudy america please

mikhail

blond bombshell
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Please America you have voted in one idiot to lead already dont vote another.
Rudy noway please

if rudy gets elected were likely to get a few planes lobbed at us again because we have some cross dresser in a suit for a president.:doh

if rudy gets elected were likely to get a few planes lobbed at us again because we have some cross dresser in a suit for a president.:doh

If that's the basis on which you oppose Rudy then you deserve a crappy president. Because that's a crappy reason.

If you were just making a funny line, that's one thing. But if you are going to throw brickbats at a guy I think it's only reasonable to have a real reason, don't you think?

Rudy noway please

Can't come up with a good reason for your dislike of him?

Rudy noway please
Some will vote for him precisely because people like you make statements like this. :roll:

If that's the basis on which you oppose Rudy then you deserve a crappy president. Because that's a crappy reason.

If you were just making a funny line, that's one thing. But if you are going to throw brickbats at a guy I think it's only reasonable to have a real reason, don't you think?

There's plenty of reasons to oppose Rudy besides his questionable character (btw, isn't that the reason why most conservatives hate Clinton?).

He is anti-gun (though he's trying to backtrack on that).

He is very authoritative. Just look at his speech to a NYC forum in 1994 on how "freedom means giving in to authority".

He had homeless people arrested just for being homeless. He even had them dragged off the steps of a church.

He has not condemned his law firm's lobbying for Citgo, in fact he thinks it was legitimate business.

I could go on and on.

Actually, I have stated on numerous occasions exactly why I do not like Rudy as a politician (forget the presidency). I don't feel the need to repeat myself, unlike you and your scripted answers to everything ... so if you would just click my name and find my previous posts. I don't spam as much as you do so it wont be difficult to find something I said on Rudy in the past.

Actually, I have stated on numerous occasions exactly why I do not like Rudy as a politician (forget the presidency). I don't feel the need to repeat myself, unlike you and your scripted answers to everything ... so if you would just click my name and find my previous posts. I don't spam as much as you do so it wont be difficult to find something I said on Rudy in the past.

:yawn:

I'll pass.

:yawn:

I'll pass.

Of course. Very typical of you.

Congratulations, you're officially an idiot and an as*hole.

A prediction, before you log off: Everyone will soon point and laugh at you. Log off while you still can.

There's plenty of reasons to oppose Rudy besides his questionable character (btw, isn't that the reason why most conservatives hate Clinton?).

He is anti-gun (though he's trying to backtrack on that).

He is very authoritative. Just look at his speech to a NYC forum in 1994 on how "freedom means giving in to authority".

He had homeless people arrested just for being homeless. He even had them dragged off the steps of a church.

He has not condemned his law firm's lobbying for Citgo, in fact he thinks it was legitimate business.

I could go on and on.

In NYC he was the ONE person who was able to whip the degenerates in line and he got rid of organized crime and NYC was the better for it.

Screw all the other considerations.

If you want someone who can produce results, do the tough work and stand strong during a crisis, who is better than Rudy?

Screw his critics.

Of course. Very typical of you.

Congratulations, you're officially an idiot and an as*hole.

A prediction, before you log off: Everyone will soon point and laugh at you. Log off while you still can.

Bring it. :mrgreen:

...and then...

off.gif

Uhh, it's already brought. I'm done making you look stupid. You're boring, to be honest.

Remember the day a poor boy schooled the pig at his own game.

Giuliani's law firm and their dealings with Citgo and Chavez...more than enough reason to not vote for the guy right there.

Plus, he actually believes they hate us for our freedoms?:rofl

No one in the current crop of republican candidates is worth a vote.

In NYC he was the ONE person who was able to whip the degenerates in line and he got rid of organized crime and NYC was the better for it.

Screw all the other considerations.

If you want someone who can produce results, do the tough work and stand strong during a crisis, who is better than Rudy?

Screw his critics.

Rudy was a great DA, he is a bad statesman. His authoratative look at the roll of government is not something we need at the federal level. Hell, he and Mussolini have things in common in that they define freedom through the state. He is one of the absolute worst candidates we have going right now. Giuliani, McCain, Clinton, Obama; peas in a pod. It would do us well not to elect any of these clowns.

Not to mention, he's an idiot. The World Trade Centers have been a high profile terrorist target since the WTC bombings in the early 90's. Rudy decides to build a new disaster control center in the WTC. This meant when the big disaster really happened, the control center was pretty much useless. This led to a delayed response and many more deaths because he didn't have the good sense NOT to build a disaster control center in a high-profile target. This alone is enough to make sure I'll never vote for him, without even getting into other snafus on that day such as the firefighters having inadaquate communication.

Back
Top Bottom