• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Royal Baby Watch

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm sorry, I know. I'm such a girl but am so stoked about the baby. :lol: I've been watching for days for any news, and her 7/13 due date has come and gone, with no baby (that we know of). What do you think, boy or girl?

Or we could just talk about Prince Harry.

art353-prince-harry-300x0.jpg

I'm sorry, I know. I'm such a girl but am so stoked about the baby. :lol: I've been watching for days for any news, and her 7/13 due date has come and gone, with no baby (that we know of). What do you think, boy or girl?

View attachment 67150410

Girl I Reckon, but you can never be sure.

Prince Harry: [video]http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/prince-harry-runs-for-ice-cream/1j8v1rlf5[/video]

Geez, it's Kate's due date already? Okay, I'm guessing its going to be a........little prince.

I feel... emasculated for coming in this thread. I don't belong here. I shall leave now.

I'm a closet Royal fan myself. Who would have thought that Harry would grow up to be the hot one?

I'm no good at guessing baby genders. I want to say girl. There are some people that speculate it must be a girl because of the Queen issuing the letters patent in regards to William's children, but that was issued before they could have known the gender.

I'm a closet Royal fan myself. Who would have thought that Harry would grow up to be the hot one?

I'm no good at guessing baby genders. I want to say girl. There are some people that speculate it must be a girl because of the Queen issuing the letters patent in regards to William's children, but that was issued before they could have known the gender.

William started out so handsome - now, unfortunately, he looks more and more like his father every day. Harry? He probably looks more and more like his father every day, too - if only we knew who that was. :lol:

I don't have a clue of what they're having, but I'd sure like to see a little girl.

View attachment 67150410

Who are you talking about?

The world's news media are falling off the kerb opposite the hospital entrance, elbowed by their colleagues for the best position. For what? Pictures of the family visiting? It's TV that upsets me with their need to place a reporter on the spot, talking to camera with the event going on behind them. Why can't they just tell us, even if theymust show what tragedyis unfolding, it could be playing in the background with the person having to actually be there! Do they assume we're so dim that we won't believe them otherwise?

Princess Kate (William's wife). You didn't know this?

No - I guess I don't pay much attention to the royal family. I thought there was only Prince Harry (he's in the news all the time).

View attachment 67150410

Oh, any time!

Odds are on a girl. This has something to do with pilots having more daughters because of the G force. Or something. Oddsmakers' first choice for names are "Alexandra" and "George."

Not, of course, that I happen to be paying attention. ;)

View attachment 67150410

Isn't there some old wives tale about boys are early, girls are late? Or something like that? I'll say it's a girl, who'll be Queen in about 70 years and I'll be 127 when it happens.

Odds are on a girl. This has something to do with pilots having more daughters because of the G force. Or something. Oddsmakers' first choice for names are "Alexandra" and "George."

He flies a search and rescue helicopter, not a lot of G force there...;)

Baited breath, the both of us, it seems. :lol:

The whole notion of royalty should have been abolished a long time ago. F**k the useless parasites.

The whole notion of royalty should have been abolished a long time ago. F**k the useless parasites.

Yet here you are. It always amazes me, the people who whine about things and how much they hate them, yet they bother to post in the threads. "Look at me! I'm so above this!" :lol:

Isn't there some old wives tale about boys are early, girls are late? Or something like that? I'll say it's a girl, who'll be Queen in about 70 years and I'll be 127 when it happens.

Don't believe I've ever heard that one. Hmm. Can't really say I would hold much stock in that one though, since I myself was born two months early.

Baited breath, the both of us, it seems. :lol:

Just a little bit of happy news in an unhappy world. And the royal birth is supposed to help the British economy too.

Both Prince William and Prince Harry have been in the public eye all their lives, and I think there are millions of moms who've watched them grow up and wish for them to be happy. Doesn't matter how rich or famous or entitled you are, losing your mum when you're just a kid is tough.

I agree. I remember Charles and Diana's wedding, and was up at 4am to see William and Kate's. I don't know why I love following the royals (although I find myself following William and Harry much more than Charles and Diana) but maybe it's just that all girls want to feel like princesses and this is as close as most of us will ever get. :lol:

Well, I do think a lot of us have a mom-thing going with Wills and Harry.

But there's a reason Harry's called "PHG"! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom