• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Royal Baby Watch

Chris Froome would be a bit pissed off, if he wasn't so mild-mannered. Three weeks effort wiped away within hours by a birth announcement!

The kenyan borought up in south Africa

That's the very chap! A British winner through and through!

Do I, or do I not?
Obviously, you're not. You're speaking English.

To say America seeks to take over things is to be ignorant, even more so when you consider the history of England in such matters.
Ah yes, the ol "you're ignorant nya nya nya" routine in lieu of a fact based response. There oughta be a name for that, we could call it....Arbo's law. lol

Obviously, you're not. You're speaking English.

Wow... just wow.

Ah yes, the ol "you're ignorant nya nya nya" routine in lieu of a fact based response. There oughta be a name for that, we could call it....Arbo's law. lol

Again the attempt to spin to personal. You made a claim about America being imperialistic when it was mentioned that England was. Avoiding backing up your claim with such a high level of lame does not cover for your ignorance.

Wow... just wow.
Yeah, it's kinda weird how you'll do anything to avoid admitting that you speak English. Wow.

Again the attempt to spin to personal. You made a claim about America being imperialistic when it was mentioned that England was. Avoiding backing up your claim with such a high level of lame does not cover for your ignorance.
You made the claim that England was imperialistic first and without any evidence. Why do you expect others to do, what you don't do yourself?

England wasn't imperialistic, it was opportunistic. It wasn't the British navy that first stepped foot on the new continent....it was private merchants and people escaping religious and societal persecution. Private merchants were the imperialists and they took whatever they wanted and from whoever they wanted. The British navy simply protected them on the high seas.

And so it is US corporations who are the imperialists now and the US government and military simply protects them.

Yeah, it's kinda weird how you'll do anything to avoid admitting that you speak English. Wow.

The line of thought you go through is utterly amazing. And that isn't necessarily a good thing.

You made the claim that England was imperialistic first and without any evidence.

Without any evidence? Did you NOT pay any attention in your high school world history class? Good lord, their exploits across the globe are pretty much 'common knowledge', unless one has been hiding away from knowing any sort of history.

Good lord, learn something for a change.

Did Kate's dress remind you of another dress, or is it just me?

Yes. Kate's was blue and fitted while Diana's was teal, loose and had a big white collar, but I saw those dots and connected them. Props to William, BTW, for a perfectly coordinated shirt.

Yup. :D Hubs and I had errands to run, but I forced him to wait while I watched the news to see them come out of the hospital. Never before have I been so interested in a hospital door. :lol: The news has shown it probably a million times, but I wanted to see it real time.

Yes. Kate's was blue and fitted while Diana's was teal, loose and had a big white collar, but I saw those dots and connected them. Props to William, BTW, for a perfectly coordinated shirt.

Apparently, we all connected the dots. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Dianas-green-outfit-worn-Williams-birth.html

And I think this was a lovely gesture on Kate's part. Without saying a word, she really said something. I remember during the engagement interview how clear it was that William loved his mother and that his sweetheart understood this very well.

Back
Top Bottom