• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Royal Baby Watch

I'm sorry, I know. I'm such a girl but am so stoked about the baby. :lol: I've been watching for days for any news, and her 7/13 due date has come and gone, with no baby (that we know of). What do you think, boy or girl?

Or we could just talk about Prince Harry.
]

I know what you mean. Im sooooo excited. Im even planning to call in sick when her water breaks! The only thing better than this is when Kim Kardashian gives birth!

She's late...she's late....when is she going to dialate?

Yep. The pitter-patter of tiny reptilian claws. Won't the CT whackjobs be thrilled?

I know what you mean. Im sooooo excited. Im even planning to call in sick when her water breaks! The only thing better than this is when Kim Kardashian gives birth!

She gave birth a month ago. I can see how excited--not to mention up on the "latest"--you've been.

Meanwhile, Prince William allegedly cancelled his evening plans last night and stayed home with his wife and her parents in Buckleberry.

Not, again, that I'm in the least interested. :lol:

She gave birth a month ago. I can see how excited--not to mention up on the "latest"--you've been.

Thats what I get for trying to be clever. But seriously, what do we think they will paint on the babys room? Ducks or race cars?! Ooooooh.

The Royals are an interesting bunch. People from a country that are struggling to make ends meet dont seem to mind tax dollars going to maintain one family.
A family that wrought hell and fury over its subjects just a few centuries ago.

It's nutso. The world's media pack are fighting for space opposite the hospital, and one reporter breathlessly informed us yesterday that a very pregnant woman had got out of a cab and rushed inside that morning, "...But it wasn't Kate!" Why are they broadcasting from outside the hospital when she's not even there?

Latest from the Beeb:

BBC News - London's tourists await royal baby

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I know. I'm such a girl but am so stoked about the baby. :lol: I've been watching for days for any news, and her 7/13 due date has come and gone, with no baby (that we know of). What do you think, boy or girl?

View attachment 67150410

too young for you :mrgreen:

I hope that should it be a girl, whomever she marries will receive the title of king rather than prince. Obviously the spouse will rank behind the Queen in Order of Precedence.

It's nutso. The world's media pack are fighting for space opposite the hospital, and one reporter breathlessly informed us yesterday that a very pregnant woman had got out of a cab and rushed inside that morning, "...But it wasn't Kate!" Why are they broadcasting from outside the hospital when she's not even there?

Latest from the Beeb:

BBC News - London's tourists await royal baby

I was over it before it even started.

Well, my understanding is that if the guy is on top during consummation the baby will be a boy. It the woman is on top it will be a girl. My best guess is that she'll have puppies.

Well, my understanding is that if the guy is on top during consummation the baby will be a boy. It the woman is on top it will be a girl. My best guess is that she'll have puppies.

I sure hope.....they aint Yorkies. :lamo

Thats what I get for trying to be clever. But seriously, what do we think they will paint on the babys room? Ducks or race cars?! Ooooooh.

Actually, there's been steady speculation, particularly after the Duchess has been spotted shopping.

Not that I'm keeping up.

Actually, there's been steady speculation, particularly after the Duchess has been spotted shopping.

Not that I'm keeping up.

Isnt there something called sympathetic pregnancy? I think I may have it.

girl and they will call it Diana...lol can you imagine

Oh, I'm sure that somewhere among the names will be "Diana."

Meanwhile, according to the Telegraph, the Duchess may be induced. I don't think this is what she wants or a C-section. But there is precedent, apparently, with Diana.

Also heard this morning some under-chef from the Diana-days talking about her wish for "me time" with her baby without servants and security but how, inevitably, this wasn't possible. He said, that it wouldn't be for Kate either. Very depressing, and I've been feeling sorry for her all day.

And what does the Queen think about the pending arrival of a new heir to throne?

She's hoping it comes soon so she can go on vacation...if she hasn't already. lol

girl and they will call it Diana...lol can you imagine
No, but I am now. I think it would likely be a middle name as in....Elizabeth Diana Windsor. The queen would love that? lol

Word on the street down under, is that Kate is in labour. (It's just recently been announced). Hoping for a safe and not too difficult delivery for her and the new little baby.

Back
Top Bottom