• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rove says Palin lacks ‘gravitas’ to be president

on the flip side 47% of DEMOCRATS want to see the obnoxious one CHALLENGED in a 2012 primary

Poll: Dems split over handing Obama '12 nomination - wtop.com

and this aint some little quitter gub from ALASKA we're talkin here

no, this is the PREZ of the POTUS who has lost so much SUPPORT from his own aisle

and this aint some eggheaded white house brain bespeakin his elitist analysis

no, it's the entire DEMOCRAT BASE

y'know, the VOTERS

enjoy the elections tomorrow

all the best

I admit I do not speak from watching the polls on this. I was just giving an opinion. The real conservatives I know think she's a whack-job too. They aren't stupid. They know a whacko when they see one.

But you have to remember, the Limbaughnuts, even though they all to often claim to define the title of conservative, aren't considered by me to be real conservatives at all. Not smart enough. And anyone, regardless of the polls, who doesn't recognize Palin as a whacko-political-media whore, (being that it's as plain as the nose on anybody's face) I can't take to seriously.

Just sayin'.

Karl Rove needs to STFU. He just doesn't want her to run so the GOP can put up another lame assed old white guy. Rove is definitely "old school" and thinks women should be barefoot and pregnant.

I agree he needs to STFU. I used to like him. However after the crap he pulled with O'Donnell and now Palin, I've had it with him.

I agree he needs to STFU. I used to like him. However after the crap he pulled with O'Donnell and now Palin, I've had it with him.

Well, IMO, he's right about Palin and O'Donnell but I agree with you. He should STFU. I'm sick of him too.

Back
Top Bottom