• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contributions

Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

Why won't the Chamber just open their books?

Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

Why won't the Chamber just open their books?

Why should they?The Dems have zero evidence of any wrong doing whatsoever.If Liberals want them to open the books,I suggest they open theirs first.

Why is it that the White House can make apparently baseless accusations against political opponents, and those opponents have to prove the accusations are false? I'm was always taught 'innocent until proven guilty', not 'innocent unless you piss of Barack Obama'.

it is interesting to compare this to Bush II's steadfast refusal to answer any of even his most base and vile critics.

Re: Guilty until proven innocent... according to the White House

Soooo.... You do or do not want to try to keep foreign money out of our campaigns?

Did I imply I was ok with it?

it is interesting to compare this to Bush II's steadfast refusal to answer any of even his most base and vile critics.

They asked these impertinent questions when Republicans discovered that the only way they can get elected is by mobilizing the most base and vile part of the electorate, and came up with candidates who could do so.

They asked these impertinent questions when Republicans discovered that the only way they can get elected is by mobilizing the most base and vile part of the electorate, and came up with candidates who could do so.

I take it you consider the majority of America vile then?

RCP Avg: GOP Lead Hits New High

bob schieffer of the tiffany network---is that all ya got?

carry on

I take it you consider the majority of America vile then?

RCP Avg: GOP Lead Hits New High
No. Republicans get a good majority of their votes from the merely misguided. But they need the vile people to win.

ah, the misguided and the vile

anyone else?

is that all ya got?

No. Republicans get a good majority of their votes from the merely misguided. But they need the vile people to win.

Funny how Conservatives feel the same about Democrats.

This would be almost funny if it were not typical of the name callers rules book. Accuse the opposition of what ever you are doing to throw them off, and keep the pressure on to put them on the defensive.

Well I won't fall for this because the about 99% of the vile name calling and lies come from the Liberal Leftist who are not misguided but undereducated, uninformed, and play follow Der leader because they can't think for themselves.

Obama has shown he is very good at a couple of things now.

#1. Lying his ass off.

#2. When you're caught in one lie tell a bigger one because as one whose quotes he seems to love to follow, said: "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think", and "By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

So Liberals who still believe anything Obama says, I want to know what color is the sky in your fantasy world?

Oh yes in case you didn't know the quotes are from Der Fuhrer.

A:What is is about far-righties that they refuse to do a shred of fact-checking before opening their mouths?

B:The Chamber of Commerce does take foreign funds. They admit to doing that.

Do they follow election law and keep separate accounts and not use any of the foreign funds for ads? C:That's what the Dems suggested. And, if the foreign funds aren't being used to specifically purchase ad buys, then what's it being used for? To pay the phone bills to call in the ad buys?

D:Here' why you GOP partisans all sound like total hypocrites. Fat boy, Karl Rove, has made a career out of raising doubt though suggestion and innuendo--everything he says about the opposition is meant to be suggestive... so, some mud gets throw his way, E:the Dems use one of his tricks on him, and he gets all pissy. STFU Rove, ya jackass!

From your fact-check link...

Accusing anybody of violating the law is a serious matter requiring serious evidence to back it up. So far Democrats have produced none.

A:What is is about far-lefties that they refuse to do a shred of reading before posting links that disprove their own statements?

If you were using that link to prove something negative about the GOP, you failed with that line right there at the end. The entire article is against the Dem's position on this issue. Did you even read your own link?

B:I never once said the COC does not take foreign money. I simply asked for proof of the accusations the administration made regarding what those funds are used for. However, according to David Axlerod's own words, why should he prove something he said? It's up to the accused to prove it isn't true. An asinine position, for an asinine man.

C:The Dems did not 'suggest' they were misusing funds. They flat our stated it as fact. It wasn't until day 2 that Obama manned up and said 'we don't know'. Still he's unwilling to offer proof of any wrongdoing.

D:Way to lump everyone together, Sparky. "You're all the same...' Is that all you got?

E:So, you finally admit the truth... that this is a political stunt by the Dems. Thank you for finally being honest with us... and with yourself.

Last edited:

meanwhile, the campaign for america's future continues

this baseless, shameless, almost vile behavior by the white house has already been laughed immediately out of the mainstreams, from schieffer to halperin, the grey lady in between

the campaign for america's future is about taxes, just what new rates will we all be subjected to beginning in 75 days?

jobs, where are they, when will they arrive, did you see last friday's jobs report?

debt, how did we get here, where are the results, how do we get out?

housing, where's the bottom, what do we do about the 5 to 10 million more underwater mortgages still hanging over our heads?

OBAMA'S WAR in afghanistan, how do we win, how do we get out?

our state and city budgets, all across the country, bleeding black and bleeding faster

the general mood permeating our people, their demand for leadership, vision, solutions, competence

we can all appreciate how the small and shrinking obama camp is unable and unwilling to talk about the real issues, how desperate is the president and his shrinking party to find something, anything, it can conceivably turn to political gain

and THIS is what they come up with---is that all ya got

"over its head, isolated, insular, arrogant and clueless:" that's MARK HALPERIN's view

what part of it can anyone outside "core obama administration supporters" deny?

according to TIME it's the CONSENSUS view of "executives and anchors at the major old-media outlets, reporters who cover the white house, democratic and republican congressional leaders and governors, many democratic business people and lawyers who raised big money for obama in 2008, and even some members of the administration just beyond the inner circle"

it's the real obama, it's his character, in his dna

one must be purblind to see him any different

oh well

Last edited:

meanwhile, the campaign for america's future continues

this baseless, shameless, almost vile behavior by the white house has already been laughed out of the mainstreams, from schieffer to halperin, the grey lady in between

the campaign for america's future is about taxes, just what new rates will we all be subjected to beginning in 75 days?

jobs, where are they, when will they arrive, did you see last friday's jobs report?

debt, how did we get here, where are the results, how do we get out?

housing, where's the bottom, what do we do about the 5 to 10 million more underwater mortgages still hanging over our heads?

the general mood permeating our people, their demand for leadership, vision, solutions, competence

"over its head, isolated, insular, arrogant and clueless:" that's MARK HALPERIN's view

what part of it can anyone outside "core obama administration supporters" deny?

according to TIME it's the CONSENSUS view of "executives and anchors at the major old-media outlets, reporters who cover the white house, democratic and republican congressional leaders and governors, many democratic business people and lawyers who raised big money for obama in 2008, and even some members of the administration just beyond the inner circle"

it's the real obama, it's his character, in his dna

one must be purblind to see him any different

oh well

That would all be above President Obama's pay grade.

Funny how Conservatives feel the same about Democrats.

Except with the Conservatives, "Vile People" = blacks and minorities.

Tell that to my conservate college student son's african-american fiancee, or my phillipino ex-wife.

The more generalizations like that you make, the more you expose yourself.

My, my.......quite prejudicial aren't we? And I thought WE conservatives were the ones who were supposed to be so good at throwing out generalizations. :thumbdown

they're desperate and losing their dignity and decorum, all the way from face the nation to dpforums

it was all to be expected

No,"vile people" to us are those that claim racism without any evidence to back it up.

BTW, I suppose that in your opinion, Blacks do not qualify as "minorities"?

No,"vile people" to us are those that claim racism without any evidence to back it up.

Open your eyes...

And how come the 'liberal' MSM didn't show us these folks 'restoring honor' to MLK through racism..??

Ok, so how does any of this = the belief that minorities are "vile" as you put it? These seem to be more individual attacks by an ignorant few rather than Conservatives as a whole implicating an entire race as "vile". i feel that some are becoming weary of your race baiting and strawman tactics.

Back
Top Bottom