• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rove Blasts Obama 'Hypocrisy' for Not Revealing 2008 Donors

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Is this another case of the pot calling. No wait I can't say that.

Is this a case where those who live in glass houses should not throw stones?

What goes around comes around?

Or a new saying I am coining as you read it. Obama was caught in a Farve, or in other words with his pants down.

In 08 Obama took in over $300 million, and it came from donors under $200 they claim, and the donor names Obama still won't release to the public, NewsMax, uncovered numerous instances of questionable and even illegal donations.

Millions more flowed into his coffers from unidentifiable sources, including prohibited financial support from foreign nationals.

This shows me that everything I have said about Obama the biggest liar ever in the White House, the least qualified in History to even be assistant night manager at KFC, and his faith is rooted in Anti-American Black liberation Theology, which uses claiming to be Christian as part of it's cover as a Marxist group.

Remember: "The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."
Adolf Hitler

And the Obamedia never asks. In fact they add to the lies every damn day.

If you are sick to death of hearing this it is not a reflection on me but rather you inability to, as I have said repeatedly, deal with the facts and the truth.

Rove Blasts Obama 'Hypocrisy' for Not Revealing 2008 Donors
Tuesday, 12 Oct 2010 11:37 AM
WASHINGTON — Republican strategist Karl Rove is blasting President Barack Obama for "being hypocritical" in suggesting that the GOP is receiving foreign donations for campaign activity leading up to the midterm elections.

Rove said on ABC's "Good Morning America" that the GOP doesn't accept donations from overseas, noting it would be illegal. He accused Obama of demanding that Republicans release donor information even though he declined to release such information in 2008.

With control of Congress hanging in the balance, the parties have been trading harsh accusations.

Given that elections should be democratized to the people as much as possible. Many smaller donations is not the equivalent of a few large donations. Also, there is a difference between individuals and companies (no matter what the SC rules)

No matter what information is eventually revealed one thing should based on common sense be obvious. In 2008 Obama represented a possible Presidential Winner that was unique in recent History. He was someone who was "Not a Friend of Israel" and possibly would stear at least a slightly different Mid east course than previous administrations. On that basis it should be not a hard call as to realize the origin of these "Small Contributions'.

The MSM had zero interest in it , and because Barry took no Public <Money his ex post facto scrutiny was much less that that which McCain had to comply with.

Back
Top Bottom