• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

round up the usual suspects

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
our government begins to round up all of the american government oil rig inspectors who inspected the oil rig in the gulf that was drilling for oil on american federal property leased by the american government to drill for oil used by americans. some in the the federal government, including the inspector inspecting the deep sea oil wells in the gulf of mexico near america, and their bosses, the inspector's inspector. supposedly they were doing their jobs WELL as safety inspectors, but missed inspections 17 times. upon closer inspection of the inspection process, and said inspectors. no one knows who the inspectors are, or where they go when they are not inspecting. they will answer to and work within the american federal government once they are caught. the cleanup continues. YouTube - keystone faster.wmv

As an inspector, at a different time, inspectors not doing their task as well as possible, give me a red face..
But, I was a quality inspector, not a safety man,IMO, much of safety is overdone and not necessary.
And I know what it is like to try to do the job and then not being backed up, nor supported by those above me.....supervision....
Corruption exists, and it must be rooted out....

"The usual suspects" - a great movie, worthwhile, I'll watch it again...

But, in this case, it's the CEOs and other bosses who are responsible, they are the ones who must be investigated..

Last edited:
hey e w... thank for your most segacious comment. you are brave to speak up as an insider. if you vist my site (you will have to guess what it is from my call sign) you will see that my appeal is to america, and the unkind treatment to fellow human being, that was basically being a standup guy, that this has begun a which hunt. you have seen the "scale" that people in the industry talk about. so you know what you are talking about. do you think any of the inspectors are in trouble?? i wish americans... then the world, would understand, that the leak in the gulf is all our collective fault, therefore responsibility. cheers mate... scott e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBYrBdzV_Yg this is with music check again

Last edited:
As an inspector, at a different time, inspectors not doing their task as well as possible, give me a red face..
But, I was a quality inspector, not a safety man,IMO, much of safety is overdone and not necessary.
And I know what it is like to try to do the job and then not being backed up, nor supported by those above me.....supervision....
Corruption exists, and it must be rooted out....

"The usual suspects" - a great movie, worthwhile, I'll watch it again...

But, in this case, it's the CEOs and other bosses who are responsible, they are the ones who must be investigated..

I would tend to agree that a lot of Safety is overdone, however this does not excuse a laxity in the Inspection regime.
When I worked in the industry which i did for over 20 years, my personal mantra was,
'Safety is expensive, see how expensive no safety is?'

Last edited:
hey man.... what do you think about this nuclear solution? a small nuke would seal the blowout by fusing the sand into glass? my uncle was in charge of all the test shots in nevada, i still have some miss atomic bomb paraphernalia. hannity will be all over this tonight. i wish the president obama would have reached out to people like you a long time ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom