• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rough em' Up

What you don't get is that is EXACTLY what he was referring to when he said what what he said.

Liberals always ignore context when it serves to facilitate another false attack on Trump.

:roll:

Liberals always ignore context when it serves to facilitate another false attack on Trump.

:roll:

trying to pretend attacks on trump are dishonest is dishonest. dumbass did indeed say what he said.

trying to pretend attacks on trump are dishonest is dishonest. dumbass did indeed say what he said.

Yeah, about the worst gang members in the U.S.

YOU........YOU and others here have a decision to make.

Are you going to side with the criminals or with us good people???

Important question.

Do you really want to be stuffed in the back of a squad car with your gang member friends?

Think it over carefully.......America is going to be great again.

As the old Union song goes.........Whose side are you on?

:2wave:

Yeah, about the worst gang members in the U.S.

YOU........YOU and others here have a decision to make.

Are you going to side with the criminals or with us good people???

Important question.

Do you really want to be stuffed in the back of a squad car with your gang member friends?

Think it over carefully.......America is going to be great again.

As the old Union song goes.........Whose side are you on?

your theory is bogus. Trump and gangs are different aspects of the same degradation of civility.

I know y'all just accept everything he says even when he directly contradicts earlier statements.

I can read. And he's openly condoned violence before.

So ima go with reading comprehension and past behavior.

Police groups agree with me to the point they made statements rejecting what he said.

Reading comprehension? That'd be good. As long as your reading isn't Salon or HuffPo headlines to the exclusion of what was actually said.
And that reference to "past behavior" when analyzing Trump's actual example was interesting and reminded me of something.
Remember when the 9th Circuit decided Trump's travel restriction EO was unconstitutional because of what he had said during the campaign rather than what was actually in the EO?
That was a stupid ruling and the USSC overturned it.
You and others are doing what the 9th did and they were wrong too and for the same reason.

your theory is bogus. Trump and gangs are different aspects of the same degradation of civility.

Your response is bogus.

Gangs are wrong. Trump is right.

Criminals are WRONG.

LAW and ORDER are RIGHT.

You need to choose which side you're on.

America is going to be great again........those who side with criminals are going to be on the wrong side of the bars--living with their dirty gang member friends.

Good luck with that.

Your response is bogus.

Criminals are WRONG.

LAW and ORDER are RIGHT.

America is going to be great again........those who side with criminals are going to be on the wrong side of the bars--living with their dirty gang member friends.

Good luck with that.

I'm on the side of Civility so that sure is f*** ain't Trump

Well, it's not fake news, but, the message he is giving is great!

The triggered here are trained to explode at every little nuance their "enemy" utters, so taking the lead from their leaders in the MSM, feigned outrage is the order of hour.

Rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

The Police officers present understand what the President was saying.

The triggered don't have a clue what the President was saying, and only respond in Pavlovian unity when the whistles are blown.

Your from Californicate so it does figure . :lol:

Quoting Trump and then quoting the police disagreeing with Trump is "fake news"?

I suppose he really did read his base well. They'll call reality "fake news" at command. SAD!

SAD ? :lol:

Reading comprehension? That'd be good. As long as your reading isn't Salon or HuffPo headlines to the exclusion of what was actually said.
And that reference to "past behavior" when analyzing Trump's actual example was interesting and reminded me of something.
Remember when the 9th Circuit decided Trump's travel restriction EO was unconstitutional because of what he had said during the campaign rather than what was actually in the EO?
That was a stupid ruling and the USSC overturned it.
You and others are doing what the 9th did and they were wrong too and for the same reason.

No.

Trump runs the same bull**** as jocks in high school.

He's pumping testosterone in males like every jackass leader and football coach there evdr was.

Men respond to this crap. Humans will do terrible **** to each other when sanctioned by "authority".

He was absolutely telling them to "take the gloves off". That the police have judicial powers. That THEY get to mete out punishment.

**** that bull****. We're either a nation of laws where we are all innocent until proven guilty, or we live in a police state where arrmed men mingle among us who are judge, jury, even executioner.

Matters not if its just a little bump in the head.

If the cops can break the rules what justification do they have for enforcing rules?

No.

He's pumping testosterone in males like every jackass leader and football coach there evdr was.

Men respond to this crap. Humans will do terrible **** to each other when sanctioned by "authority".

He was absolutely telling them to "take the gloves off". That the police have judicial powers. That THEY get to mete out punishment.

**** that bull****. We're either a nation of laws where we are all innocent until proven guilty, or we live in a police state where arrmed men mingle among us who are judge, jury, even executioner.

If the cops can break the rules what justification do they have for enforcing rules?

You have to go with what he said, not what your imagination tells you to think he said.
The USSC agrees with me.

Your response is bogus.

Criminals are WRONG.

LAW and ORDER are RIGHT.

Good luck with that.

And they'll expand police powers.

Until they are broad enough to work.

Then they will work.

Then you will have a huge hammer looking literally everywhere for nails.

You probably won't notice until you or someone you love becomes the next nail.

Then it'll probably be too late.

Doesn't anybody read history?

I remember when conservatism adamantly opposed things like national IDs and expansion of police powers.

Now it seems they adamantly support HUGE government when it comes to making other people live the way they want.

So we get things like the drug war. Which has never been successful in anything except creating heavily armed drug gangs.

Which precipitated an "arms race" with the police.

Which led to tactics and policies that created and foster the aggressive attitudes cops tend to have towards citizens in general and suspects in particular.

Not really small government. Quite the opposite in fact.

Your response is bogus.

Criminals are WRONG.

LAW and ORDER are RIGHT.

Good luck with that.

LOL! From the guy who hates the rule of law.

Good luck with your magical thinking. You'll need it.

No.

:clap:

As I wrote, rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

There in an implication there. See if you can figure it out.

I figured it out as soon as I read it. There is no question that Trump was saying that under his administration everyone is guilty until proven innocent by a court of law.

In practice the "everyone" means minorities.

I figured it out as soon as I read it. There is no question that Trump was saying that under his administration everyone is guilty until proven innocent by a court of law.

In practice the "everyone" means minorities.

Since he was talking (in context) about illegal alien gang members.......yeah, they're so obviously guilty it should even be obvious to Liberal bleeding hearts like yourself.

Screw'em!!! Beat their asses--kick their asses all the way back to the border. Beat their asses so bad they won't DARE to sneak back in when they get out of the Mexican hospital.

And get that wall built for the slow learners.

Since he was talking (in context) about illegal alien gang members.......yeah, they're so obviously guilty it should even be obvious to Liberal bleeding hearts like yourself.

Screw'em!!! Beat their asses--kick their asses all the way back to the border. Beat their asses so bad they won't DARE to sneak back in when they get out of the Mexican hospital.

And get that wall built for the slow learners.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts you've ever made

Last edited:
This is one of the most ridiculous posts you've ever made

It was fun, though.

In reality, I'm not sure it's even in my top ten most ridiculous posts.

You haven't read all my stuff like I have.

Back
Top Bottom