• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rough em' Up

Trumps remarks advocating police brutality were disgusting and beyond the pale. The man only confirms with each passing day that he is an authoritarian who has no respect for the rights of others and is a wanna-be dictator at heart.

Trumps remarks advocating police brutality were disgusting and beyond the pale. The man only confirms with each passing day that he is an authoritarian who has no respect for the rights of others and is a wanna-be dictator at heart.

Did you have a link of the statement by any chance?

Did you have a link of the statement by any chance?

Donald Trump Endorses Police Brutality In Speech To Cops | HuffPost

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump received applause on Friday when he endorsed police brutality while delivering a speech to law enforcement officers on Long Island, New York.

The president suggested that officers should hit suspects’ heads on the doors of their police cars.

“When you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, and I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’” Trump said.

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’” he added.

His remarks received significant applause.

More fake news this is so dam ridiculous . Get over the election !

Well, it's not fake news, but, the message he is giving is great!

The triggered here are trained to explode at every little nuance their "enemy" utters, so taking the lead from their leaders in the MSM, feigned outrage is the order of hour.

Rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

The Police officers present understand what the President was saying.

The triggered don't have a clue what the President was saying, and only respond in Pavlovian unity when the whistles are blown.

Well, it's not fake news, but, the message he is giving is great!

The triggered here are trained to explode at every little nuance their "enemy" utters, so taking the lead from their leaders in the MSM, feigned outrage is the order of hour.

Rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

The Police officers present understand what the President was saying.

The triggered don't have a clue what the President was saying, and only respond in Pavlovian unity when the whistles are blown.

your assertion that we spend billions as we now do on police brutality can only suggest a post from the kremlins basement.

effectively Trump is advocating an increase in police brutality payments. we pay billions now and he effectively advocates we spend more.

Long Island police department responds to Trump: We don't tolerate roughing up prisoners | TheHill

How Much Do Taxpayers Pay For Police Misconduct? - Police State Daily

I read this yesterday in HuffPo.
I thought it was too silly to post - even for HuffPo.
It certainly does wildly expand the definition of police brutality.
How did a suspect bumping his own head getting into a cruiser become police brutality?

quoting him is more than adequate

I used to think that way. Having tested the hypothesis I have found it inadequate. Too many misquotes and false representation.

So called 'fiscal cons' not caring that we piss away billions of tax payers money on police brutality charges and court costs.

More hypocrisy from the Right.

I used to think that way. Having tested the hypothesis I have found it inadequate. Too many misquotes and false representation.

you need to move to the conspiracy theory pew, in any case by your "logic" you are likely just getting another misrepresentation when you ask for another link. do your own homework.

Last edited:
I read this yesterday in HuffPo.
I thought it was too silly to post - even for HuffPo.
It certainly does wildly expand the definition of police brutality.
How did a suspect bumping his own head getting into a cruiser become police brutality?

your post is not honest

your assertion that we spend billions as we now do on police brutality can only suggest a post from the kremlins basement.

As I wrote, rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

There in an implication there. See if you can figure it out.

International Association of Chiefs of Police responds to Trump's remarks about police use of force:
DF2ZYmlXgAErl90.jpg

you must not have comprehended what it means than.

I say not putting your hand on a suspect's head when he gets into the car does not constitute police brutality.
Do you say it does?

As I wrote, rational and intellectually sound people understand and appreciate what the President was saying.

There in an implication there. See if you can figure it out.

The implication being that if you are not a mindless Trumpkin who believes with all your heart in the man then you see the evil in his comments.

The implication being that if you are not a mindless Trumpkin who believes with all your heart in the man then you see the evil in his comments.

No, that wouldn't be it, however you do help prove my point.

Back
Top Bottom