• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rose Garden Already Needs Repairs

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I swear. Everything these people touch turns to ****.

Newly renovated Rose Garden now under repair - CNNPolitics

The newly renovated White House Rose Garden is under repair less than three weeks after its official unveiling. The garden is experiencing "issues with water drainage" and "some minor complications with updated construction," a source with knowledge of the garden troubles told CNN. New sod is also being laid down.

President Donald Trump on Monday held a news conference on the North Portico, an unusual outdoor location, but the source notes hosting press in seats at the Rose Garden "would not be doable" in the iconic garden's current status. Trump has also had to motorcade to Andrews Air Force Base of late, again preventing media from seeing the construction in the Rose Garden in recent days.

smdh

Same guy^ bitches about minor repairs in the rose garden but not about the lefties who are rioting and destroying America to the tune of billions in repair.

Start a thread about it.

What for? Point already made.
Whining is not making a point; it's just whining.

But, if you are so concerned about damage to property. Tell the white nationalists to quit doing it.

This is what is important now?

Ah, the important issues.

Wait, WHAT? Minor complications on a landscaping project!!?

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

How could they have forgotten that extra length of corrugated drainpipe?

Oh! The humanity!

They really ****ed up what had been a beautiful area.

I guess they never saw a tree they did not want to attack.

Everything they touch gets ****ed up.

Whining is not making a point; it's just whining.

But, if you are so concerned about damage to property. Tell the white nationalists to quit doing it.

lol...who here thinks white nationalists are the ones destroying our cities night after night? Just want to get an accurate crazy count.

lol...who here thinks white nationalists are the ones destroying our cities night after night? Just want to get an accurate crazy count.

count me

the dumbass protesters are just out to pass time... ****in morons

Yeah how dare they add handicap access! lol

yeah, they really give a **** about the handicapped.

11pubedphoto-superJumbo.png

Yes, while 200,000 Americans died, Der Leader renovated a garden.

:lamo

Those are only people if they are family members of consevatives. Otherwise liberal false flag crisis actors just to make tweety look bad! Fake news!

Why in the damn unpatriotic hell aren't they eating cake and celebrating artificially propped up market returns?

while i'm not terribly impressed with the changes made to the Rose Garden, this podcast sort of puts it in perspective.

Listen to the Stuff You Missed in History Class Episode - The White House and Its Legacy, Part 1 on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

it's a two parter :

Listen to the Stuff You Missed in History Class Episode - The White House and Its Legacy, Part 2 on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

the take home is that the WH has been burned down once, gutted once, and changed significantly many times. the Rose Garden change, in context, is very minor.

also, i recommend the podcast in general.

yeah, they really give a **** about the handicapped.

11pubedphoto-superJumbo.png

The euthanasia programs don't commence till after the sucessful election rigging, er I mean totally legitamite win, might look unseemly if the timing is wrong, what with the solid gold reputation of the administration, can't put a stain on the administration with such an important program that might be "misunderstood" and not seen as the "compassionate conservatism" that it is.... :cool:

Yes, while 200,000 Americans died, Der Leader renovated a garden.

:lamo

Awww, look at you pretend to care about people who aren’t you.

Back
Top Bottom