• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rose Garden Already Needs Repairs

You'll have to forgive our leftist friends. They don't like gardens that aren't on fire and full of smeared human feces.

:lamo

:thumbs:

You do know Trump didn't build that garden himself, right?

No they actually dont know that. These are people that actually think Trump himself made the vaccine with his home chemistry starter kit.

Oh so you weren't silent?
Why’re you avoiding supporting your assertion? Is it because you know it’s bull****? No worries, I already know, of course. Just wanted to give you the opportunity to own up to it.

Oh well.

Why’re you avoiding supporting your assertion? Is it because you know it’s bull****? No worries, I already know, of course. Just wanted to give you the opportunity to own up to it.

Oh well.

What are you talking about? Did you watch the Hunter Biden interview?

Wonder what the Donald Trump rose is going to smell like.

As far as needing repairs, when I worked for a company that did major landscaping projects, the customer always got at least a year's guarantee to fix anything that needs fixing. Pipes that didn't leak before you fill in the trenches could start leaking afterwards, in ground electrical splices sometimes failed, things sometimes settled in unexpected ways, sprinklers needed to be repositioned, etc etc etc. It was built into the bid pricing as a happy customer creates new customers for your business. An unhappy customer creates new customers for your competition.

What are you talking about? Did you watch the Hunter Biden interview?
Actually, no.

Did he acknowledge continuing to receive millions of dollars for a bogus job as you have implied?

Yeah some of these podcasts have a lot of detailed info you don't often hear. Did you listen to Dr Death podcast?!?!? Holeeeee %^&*

no. i hadn't heard of that one. i'll check it out.

Sounds like the landscapers did a ****ty job. I bet they're government employees.

Good point, because the construction was actually done by Trumps, right?

Slow news day?

You can bet he picked the contractor. pocketed half the money and pretended that he knew more than the landscapers. Kind of like how his wall fell down, his COVID plan failed, our soldiers now run from Russians and the RNC is now out of cash (as per Drudge last night).

Everything they touch...

Last edited:
The White House it's own grounds crew.

Fired and replaced by cronies, I am sure. Just like everyone else in the administration.

I think most of them are black.

Slovenian blacks?

"Groundskeepers" do not redesign gardens by the way. :roll:

Sounds like the landscapers did a ****ty job. I bet they're government employees.

Sounds like the landscapers did not put in adequate drainage tiles. No big deal. Does require digging and where they dig the sod will have to be replaced. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom