• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rose Garden 2.0

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
my favorite comment:
She was going for that “Nuremberg rally grounds” look.

RNC Diversity Panel, only 50% are named TRUMP!

68D804F1-4DB6-47D5-8748-E9A7FA0CED02.jpg

The Russia Hoax lives in the fever dreams of the Trump Haterz.
What would a Rose Garden makeover look like if a Democrat "reimagined" it? Shards of glass, "milkshakes", yellow paint and human feces to pay homage to their plebes rioting in the streets.

The Russia Hoax lives in the fever dreams of the Trump Haterz.
What would a Rose Garden makeover look like if a Democrat "reimagined" it? Shards of glass, "milkshakes", yellow paint and human feces to pay homage to their plebes rioting in the streets.

I don't think the Democrats would've torn out all the roses that were planted by every first lady going back to Jackie Kennedy. It's the Rose Garden for crying out loud and Melanoma just took out all the roses bushes. The WH is not her house, it's the people's house...and she couldn't be more disrespectful and ignorant of our history if she tried.

I don't think the Democrats would've torn out all the roses that were planted by every first lady going back to Jackie Kennedy. It's the Rose Garden for crying out loud and Melanoma just took out all the roses bushes. The WH is not her house, it's the people's house...and she couldn't be more disrespectful and ignorant of our history if she tried.

Feel free to acknowledge that you don't know what you are talking about. PolitiFact | No, Melania Trump didn’t remove roses from every first lady since 1913

Melania planted JFK roses, and did you know rose bushes have a life expectancy? 10-50 years. That would put all those roses going back to Jackie at the end of their life span.
So perhaps the ignorance lies in not understanding gardening. In fact, only about a dozen rose bushes remained before this most recent renovation.
The renovation was long overdue, historical, ADA COMPLIANT and tasteful.
If FLOTUS' husband had a (D) behind his name, admit it-- the legacy media from which you take all your cues and inform all your opinions, would be fawning.

Melania planted JFK roses, and did you know rose bushes have a life expectancy? 10-50 years. That would put all those roses going back to Jackie at the end of their life span.
So perhaps the ignorance lies in not understanding gardening. In fact, only about a dozen rose bushes remained before this most recent renovation.
The renovation was long overdue, historical, ADA COMPLIANT and tasteful.
If FLOTUS' husband had a (D) behind his name, admit it-- the legacy media from which you take all your cues and inform all your opinions, would be fawning.

Actually, after seeing what she did....I like it. :)

Back
Top Bottom