• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rosary, the healing remedy

Telling me to neglect the rosary is like telling a diabetic not to take insulin. After all, if a diabetic has God, what need is there for insulin, why don't they just rely on God Alone?

The rosary has been the remedy for my ills. That is the method by which God chose to bring me healing. To neglect God's healing remedy, will bring me disaster. I've seen it happen.

If it makes you feel better than you should do it. Back in my catholic days I never really understood the rosary. It seemed more like meditation than devotion. But alas just my opinion. I get a lot out of fishing and camping. Others don't.

Cultures all over the world have used prayer beads, get a life.

It never ceases to amaze me how angry people get over traditions they do not share that are of no real consequence to anybody.

Using prayer beads who cares. That's like complaining because somebody likes salt on their grapefruit.

Hey, whatever brings you comfort. If the rosary helps you, who am I to criticize it/you?

I prefer using butt beads on my GF to release stress but that's just me. :)

It never ceases to amaze me how angry people get over traditions they do not share that are of no real consequence to anybody.

Using prayer beads who cares. That's like complaining because somebody likes salt on their grapefruit.
When I had the time I used to make Catholic rosaries even though I myself am not Roman Catholic. I figure that whatever gets people praying is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom