• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rosa Parks Died today.

How sad.

Rest In Peace.

An American Pioneer and Hero. :( :(

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Civil Rights hero Rosa Parks died tonight :cry: :hm

I say that wherever her body lays to rest...

They put her in the FRONT of the cemetary...

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I think it may be a little to soon but you got me crackin up any ways.
Who said I was joking?

You can't sit there and tell me that wouldn't bring a tear to your eye if you were watching the funeral and that was pointed out...

Irony can bring out both emotions...Even if its the "Alanis Morrisette" kind of irony...

cnredd said:
Who said I was joking?

You can't sit there and tell me that wouldn't bring a tear to your eye if you were watching the funeral and that was pointed out...

Irony can bring out both emotions...Even if its the "Alanis Morrisette" kind of irony...

Not ironic....felicitous. And sweet.

Though it is sad when ever someone dies, she did lead an amazing life and her name and deeds will be told throughout history. From what I have read she was healthy and mentally stable to her death. You cannot ask for more then that.

She will be honored.

Parks was quite an influence on the civil rights movement. Things may not have transpired the way they did without her.

She started the Civil Rights movement, simply by sitting at the front of a bus. Which the Civil Rights movement gave us African-Americans, and women's rights. Which we still exercise today.

Back
Top Bottom