• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roots II

Then they should have just re-played to old version. That one was much better.

I watched about 1.5 hours.......the entire time in my head was " this is better..... how?"

This remake like many others seems like a complete waste of time.

More crap content because the Corps have content needs.

But as art?

Yuk.

I remember watching the original when it first came out. It was HUGE from a ratings standpoint. Very well done, and though it was fairly accurate in a general way, specifically, it suffered from some research logical fallacies that are well-documented. Haven't seen the new one, but considering the the original was so good (I saw it again, recently) I have a hard time imaging that I would like it.

Back
Top Bottom