• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Watkins is probably "Q"

Visbek

Stuck In The Circle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
HBO documentary on QAnon interviewed Ron Watkins, where he slipped up and all but admitted (and then immediately denied) that he was posting Q. Ron is the son of the owner of 8chan, and a former admin who quit in December 2020, as well as a conspiracy theorist. Q also stopped posting in December 2020.

Needless to say, Watkins has never worked for the federal government, was never a contractor for DoD or NSA, never worked in the intelligence community, i.e. pretty much everything he wrote as Q is BS.

As a reminder, text analysis indicates that someone else was the original Q, who posted from October to December 2017. After that, it was probably Watkins.

Of course, even Watkins openly admitting that he was Q wouldn't stop any of the QAnon loons, but for those of us who prefer sanity, it does help solve one part of the mystery.

What does this say about the unwashed masses?

Again, since anyone can post as Q on 4chan and 8chan, there has probably been several people posting under that name for the lulz.

It has been an interesting series to watch, I need to see the last two.

Watkins and his father are really really creepy assed people. Just watching them makes me yearn for a shower.

seems social media can promote a movement ...far easier than thought

Again, since anyone can post as Q on 4chan and 8chan, there has probably been several people posting under that name for the lulz.
Actually, that's not the case. "Q" used a tripcode to verify his identity. I'd assume that as an admin, Watkins was either given or able to clone Q's tripcode.

I mean it was ALWAYS stupid and dumb but now . . after countless blown dates an countless predictions never coming true and countless claims with ZERO facts to support them

doe anybody STILL believe in QAnon or that the election was stolen?

I mean at this point you have to be one delusional ****tard nutter to believe any of that LMAO
theres a legit case to have you at least admitted to a facility and surveyed for a little bit

HBO documentary on QAnon interviewed Ron Watkins, where he slipped up and all but admitted (and then immediately denied) that he was posting Q. Ron is the son of the owner of 8chan, and a former admin who quit in December 2020, as well as a conspiracy theorist. Q also stopped posting in December 2020.

Needless to say, Watkins has never worked for the federal government, was never a contractor for DoD or NSA, never worked in the intelligence community, i.e. pretty much everything he wrote as Q is BS.

As a reminder, text analysis indicates that someone else was the original Q, who posted from October to December 2017. After that, it was probably Watkins.

Of course, even Watkins openly admitting that he was Q wouldn't stop any of the QAnon loons, but for those of us who prefer sanity, it does help solve one part of the mystery.

What's Q?

What's Q?

180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.jpg

That's him. That's the guy. He's a real dick.

:rolleyes:

(I mean....seriously? "What's Q?" ?)

180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.jpg

That's him. That's the guy. He's a real dick.

:rolleyes:

(I mean....seriously? "What's Q?" ?)
I know a couple Qs

7a27c-e4180b8588c0bf459e3c3c4b0d31b499f96a1307.jpg

ltk_47_280.jpg

Is that who you mean?

Sorry nobody's explaining this. All you get from the joke media is conspiracy nonsense.

Oh so it's just like some Twitter nonsense?
No, it's worse. Cultish following by people wanting to overthrow the government for Donald Trump, because they believe the bullsh*t of someone shitposting on the chans. And the chans are way worse than Twitter.

No, it's worse. Cultish following by people wanting to overthrow the government for Donald Trump, because they believe the bullsh*t of someone shitposting on the chans. And the chans are way worse than Twitter.
No it's probably just some Twitter nonsense.

I knew it was gonna probably be some no name, non connected average Joe who was a nut job and huge partisan.

The crap he posted was just too crazy (Clinton baby sex ring, etc).

I'm thinking , about starting a group called CP WCS, that's Common People with Common Sense, of course that would mean no politics because politic would only complicate matters

Back
Top Bottom