• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Watkins, AKA "Q", how is he doing in tonight's primary?

Drive by personal attack....
Not an attack. It was advice. It also pointed out the silliness of posting about someone who you say should be ignored.

Not an attack. It was advice. It also pointed out the silliness of posting about someone who you say should be ignored.
And it took you 23 days to respond....

He is currently in 7th place, out of 7 for CD2. Womp Womp

View attachment 67404699
Yeah just like Carl Benjamin found out by single handedly obliterating UKIP, appealing to a bunch of internet malcontents who are always online does not get you real world results.

Drive by personal attack....
And it took you 23 days to respond....
I didn't realize reading every post on the site every day is a requirement. If so I will pay attention to it. If not, I will dismiss your comment. Actually I will dismiss it anyway.

I didn't realize reading every post on the site every day is a requirement. If so I will pay attention to it. If not, I will dismiss your comment. Actually I will dismiss it anyway.
And yet, you are wasting your time continuing to post about it.

Back
Top Bottom