• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Paul Posts Criticism of Censorship ... Shortly Before Facebook Blocks Him

I don't believe there was an error.
Yeah, these 'errors' seem pretty consistent and always concerning just one side. Meanwhile all America's enemies, and Democracies enemies, can post freely. The useful idiots have struck again.

Last edited:
That's why I find this so strange. People keep saying that, but the most wealthy people ever to live in the planet are strictly not GOP supporters. And the people licking their boots are strictly left wing.

It seems that you are mistaken

Well, it doesn't surprise me that you're clueless about your own party....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkatiasavchuk%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F07%2FPolitical-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg

RIP Sheldon Adelson...the rightwing bootlickers and butt kissers will miss you.

This scares me to death. This is Ron Paul, the consummate libertarian, being axed for criticism of--of all things--an epidemic of censorship.
Facebook is hanging itself. Zukerberg spent all that time in front of Congress claiming that Facebook is a platform, not a publisher, and therefore did not break any FCC regulations as they didn't censor any side. Now they're censoring, which firmly sets Facebook in the publisher realm, opening Facebook to new fines and restrictions.

Well, it doesn't surprise me that you're clueless about your own party....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkatiasavchuk%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F07%2FPolitical-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg
I don't think their definition of rich in my definition of the richest people ever to exist on planet Earth are the same thing
RIP Sheldon Adelson...the rightwing bootlickers and butt kissers will miss you.
no idea who that is I'm thinking people like Jeff bezos, Zuckerberg, Susan wojcicki, Bill Gates, and Jack Dorsey. These people own 99.9% of the digital Public square and you are forced out of the actual Public square because of the pandemic.

So five far left billionaires control all speech and you're sitting here making excuses for them one deperson people. For you to call anyone else a bootlegger is hypocrisy to the extreme. You are defending the five richest people that ever lived.

Hahaha. It is to laugh that Zuckerburg sought the kind of “regulation” you are thinking of, Moot. More like the regulation that a government-sponsored monopoly has over them.

But I agree with Zuckerburg. And I think the best form of regulation would be to break up Facebook since it has become so powerful that no communications platform can compete against it (since it buys up all of its competition and engages in anti-competitive practices). That is to say nothing of the Russian hackers who were able to use it to interfere with our elections and it was used as a platform to plan, organize and carry out ethnic cleansing in Myanmar. It is a menace to our society, and stands as a symbol of might that needs to broken up into a couple dozen pieces like Standard Oil.
I read Zuckerberg's Op Ed in the WP and his proposals for regulations seemed reasonable to me.

I agree monopoly's are bad for business and consumers. But it doesn't negate the fact the GOP is the party of big business and tax cuts for the wealthy....or that the SCOTUS consistently rules in favor of big business over the little guy. Sure, it's all about power...but it's also the money they get from power and it's never enough. The GOP are the pigs at the trough.

I don't think their definition of rich in my definition of the richest people ever to exist on planet Earth are the same thing
no idea who that is I'm thinking people like Jeff bezos, Zuckerberg, Susan wojcicki, Bill Gates, and Jack Dorsey. These people own 99.9% of the digital Public square and you are forced out of the actual Public square because of the pandemic.

So five far left billionaires control all speech and you're sitting here making excuses for them one deperson people. For you to call anyone else a bootlegger is hypocrisy to the extreme. You are defending the five richest people that ever lived.

Yup, clueless. Thanks for proving my point. lol

Yup, clueless. Thanks for proving my point. lol
I can't believe you can say this with a straight face.

When you give billionaires control they take more and they don't stop with just the people you don't like.

Look up Martin Niemöller. His most famous quote has never been more apt than it is right now.

I read Zuckerberg's Op Ed in the WP and his proposals for regulations seemed reasonable to me.
so you want to bend your knee before him because right now he's silencing people you don't like?
I agree monopoly's are bad for business and consumers. But it doesn't negate the fact the GOP is the party of big business and tax cuts for the wealthy....or that the SCOTUS consistently rules in favor of big business over the little guy. Sure, it's all about power...but it's also the money they get from power and it's never enough. The GOP are the pigs at the trough.
so why is it that the most extremely wealthy people in the world are all strictly left leaning? They are that way because they get kickbacks they don't do anything that doesn't help their bottom line.

You're messing up here you really need to consider it.

I doubt he's a billionaire either..
But you see the billionaire is shutting up those nuisance annoying Trump supporters that he doesn't like. Those people that he thinks need to be punished. I'm of the notion that this person is simply lost. Hopefully everyone else can figure out what's happening here before it's too late. I'm glad that I'm hearing stuff from centrists along the same lines. It means that not everybody is as lost.

But you see the billionaire is shutting up those nuisance annoying Trump supporters that he doesn't like. Those people that he thinks need to be punished. I'm of the notion that this person is simply lost. Hopefully everyone else can figure out what's happening here before it's too late. I'm glad that I'm hearing stuff from centrists along the same lines. It means that not everybody is as lost.
They truly believe that a third party being able to silence their President is a good thing because they don't like Donald Trump, and all without ever considering the consequences of these actions. Now the precedent is that any third party will gain support from half the nation if an unelected third party disapproves of the political message. Do they really believe this will stop with Trump?

No nation can long survive with citizens this overtly shortsighted and stupid.

so you want to bend your knee before him because right now he's silencing people you don't like?
so why is it that the most extremely wealthy people in the world are all strictly left leaning? They are that way because they get kickbacks they don't do anything that doesn't help their bottom line.

You're messing up here you really need to consider it.

Gawd, your posts are stupid....ugh.

Dismissed.

Sounds like frustration to me. I hope you don't get to figure out how right I am.

Nah, I just don't have a lot of patience for willful ignorance like yours and never have.

I wasn't as concerned about being historically accurate as describing them as they are.
I often think about times in history and what people were thinking during those times in history. That was just me wondering aloud.

Back
Top Bottom