• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Paul: Father of the Libertarian Party

hahaha as a libertarian hero margaret thatcherto some (more like a devil) would say if you can not a win a debate you must be wrong

hahahahahah the lefty hero joseph stalin says if you can't win a debate, you're probably saying stupid **** and should be purged.

we done playing games now?

common you must be out of touch have you ever seen social networking sites how people communicate or even text messages it easily readable

stalin is not repetitive of my views or so called lefty and who said i was left wing i am in fact but i am open to right wing governments if they are an improvement of are current society games????????????? i am highlighting fair points which yours are not actually answering or debating properly

i never once claimed that i was speaking in facts

then be careful how you phrase your claims....and please, learn to use the quote function.

if you want to respond to this specific post, look in the bottom right corner where it says " Reply with Quote".. hit that button and type your reply.... when you are finished, hit the " post quick reply " button.

then be careful how you phrase your claims....and please, learn to use the quote function.

if you want to respond to this specific post, look in the bottom right corner where it says " Reply with Quote".. hit that button and type your reply.... when you are finished, hit the " post quick reply " button.
now answer what iv SAID

stalin is not repetitive of my views or so called lefty and who said i was left wing i am in fact but i am open to right wing governments if they are an improvement of are current society games????????????? i am highlighting fair points which yours are not actually answering or debating properly

I copied your post, with a left wing spin ... it's called giving you a dose of your own medicine.... learn a lesson from it.

dont whine about proper debating until you learn how to properly debate..... but really, this is not a debate, it's a discussion...

as an aside, if you are here to pretend to "win " a debate, you have already lost and not worth wasting time on.

libertarian hero, ron paul is organizing a private meeting at his house in texas this weekend. It has a familiar tone. Activists, libertarian thinkers, leaders, politicians, and even a few hollywood stars will be in attendance! Why? To raise money for the libertarian cause, and to propel rand paul into the white house. We are beginning to see the same thing that happened with the tea party, happen with the libertarian movement.

In the coming months you will see town hall meetings, libertarian activists on tv, rallies, press conferences, and certain members of the media thinking positively about libertarian thought. This is the most dangerous over-looked meeting in modern politics. I think we will look back at this meeting in history and realize it was when the libertarians actually banned together to form a “reputable” voice in politics.

rcp exclusive: Ron paul to host private weekend summit | realclearpolitics

i wonder what history will make of your ideology

I think the fact you have never really been able to answer what iv said proves that i won in the fact you could disprove me or even put up a good counter argument

I think the fact you have never really been able to answer what iv said proves that i won in the fact you could disprove me or even put up a good counter argument

nobody knows who you are talking to..... use the goddman quote function if you want a reply to something you have to say.

if you want to pretend you have "won" go right ahead.. give yourself a nice pat on the back bake yourself some cookies, then go wallow in your own ignorance.

Libertarianism is simply allowing two people to trade freely with each other. If I give Thrilla my shoes in exchange for 50 bucks, that is libertarianism. If a 3rd party comes along and demands I owe them money because of that trade, that is statism. Treat the government like any other person you know, and you'll see how immoral the state truly is.

As for Ron Paul, I agree with most of his positions, but his grand goal of transferring power from the federal level to the state is something I disagree with. Removing power from one mafia family and giving it to another doesn't make sense to me.

Libertarian hero, Ron Paul is organizing a private meeting at his house in Texas this weekend. It has a familiar tone. Activists, libertarian thinkers, leaders, politicians, and even a few Hollywood stars will be in attendance! Why? To raise money for the libertarian cause, and to propel Rand Paul into the White House. We are beginning to see the same thing that happened with the Tea Party, happen with the Libertarian Movement.

In the coming months you will see Town Hall meetings, libertarian activists on TV, Rallies, Press Conferences, and certain members of the media thinking positively about Libertarian thought. This is the most dangerous over-looked meeting in modern politics. I think we will look back at this meeting in history and realize it was when the Libertarians actually banned together to form a “reputable” voice in politics.

RCP Exclusive: Ron Paul to Host Private Weekend Summit | RealClearPolitics

Ron Paul is the hero or father of the libertarian party? Only a person who had no idea what libertarians are would put Ron Paul or Rand in that position. They are both republican tools who cannot get ahead in their own party so they are looking towards other idiots and a party with loose definitions to hijack. The large influx of republican fascists fleeing moderat5ion in hopes that liberty would allow them the freedom to take other people's rights is amazing. Yes, ron and rand want states rights, but they want them so they can reinstate racism and fascism on the state level because the fed keeps interfering with their crap. The freedom to persecute others on the state level is not liberty or libertarian, and the paultards are not libertarians.

But we have seen this sort of thing before as the republican party co-opted the tea party in hopes to breathe some life into their party and seem new and edgy. It lasted for a bit until people discovered the extremists who could not get a good hold in the republican party were the ones in the other parties and now they are chasing down their base and ruining their chances of ever getting another presidency because they have to go extreme or split what was guaranteed votes for them in the past which turns off the moderate independents. Still, it is not up to me to stop the libertarians from embracing the paultards. It is their party and if they wish to allow the pair of dolts to represent them on a national level then have at it. They should be booting these fascist pricks out and having some integrity, but instead they are just selling out their ideals for a little fame from a pair of jerkoffs who are pure politics at heart.

HERE is the flaw in your ideology for example by your ideology coca cola share holders would be vital to society when in reality they exploit many people in third world county's. Just because someones succeeds in society does not mean they are helpful or contributing to society e.g. many banking company's are making the country poorer yet are rich and by your ideology rightly so as it is 'everybody for themselves'

Is this in response to me?

HERE is the flaw in your ideology for example by your ideology coca cola share holders would be vital to society when in reality they exploit many people in third world county's. Just because someones succeeds in society does not mean they are helpful or contributing to society e.g. many banking company's are making the country poorer yet are rich and by your ideology rightly so as it is 'everybody for themselves'

BUT, they do provide us with Coca-Cola! :tink:

Such a shame that this "hero" is a religious fanatic who thinks that the bible is a literal and accurate account of history and science.

I'll give him points for being generally honest and fighting corruption and partisanship, but he is hardly the intellectual giant that his supporters portray him as.

Were need to evolve as humans not become a society built around money

actually human societies existed as moneyless societies going back to ancient tribes,and was heavily practiced under feudalism,where most feudal societies used no money.

seeing how its been tried i hardly would call it evolving.

Even if Rand Paul was elected to the White House, it won't mean that much. The President's powers are to enforce laws, and to enforce those laws that Congress has written.

It's only when a libertarian majority is elected to Congress to rescind all the federal laws that libertarians disagree with will any major libertarian policies be enacted.

This is true but not two years after the Tea Party crazies began their mobilized efforts to take over the Republican Party did they win many seats in Congress. Thankfully most of them are gone now...

I think that's what the Libertarians will be planning for this weekend. To me it's a scary thought. How would you like 15 Ron Pauls in Congress? We already have at least three. Maybe more. And no, I'm not actually counting Ron Paul himself. He's "retired".

Last edited:
Ron Paul is the hero or father of the libertarian party? Only a person who had no idea what libertarians are would put Ron Paul or Rand in that position. They are both republican tools who cannot get ahead in their own party so they are looking towards other idiots and a party with loose definitions to hijack. The large influx of republican fascists fleeing moderat5ion in hopes that liberty would allow them the freedom to take other people's rights is amazing. Yes, ron and rand want states rights, but they want them so they can reinstate racism and fascism on the state level because the fed keeps interfering with their crap. The freedom to persecute others on the state level is not liberty or libertarian, and the paultards are not libertarians.

But we have seen this sort of thing before as the republican party co-opted the tea party in hopes to breathe some life into their party and seem new and edgy. It lasted for a bit until people discovered the extremists who could not get a good hold in the republican party were the ones in the other parties and now they are chasing down their base and ruining their chances of ever getting another presidency because they have to go extreme or split what was guaranteed votes for them in the past which turns off the moderate independents. Still, it is not up to me to stop the libertarians from embracing the paultards. It is their party and if they wish to allow the pair of dolts to represent them on a national level then have at it. They should be booting these fascist pricks out and having some integrity, but instead they are just selling out their ideals for a little fame from a pair of jerkoffs who are pure politics at heart.

I may not agree with everything you said here, but I do agree with the meat of it and it was pretty awesome to read :D

Such a shame that this "hero" is a religious fanatic who thinks that the bible is a literal and accurate account of history and science.

I'll give him points for being generally honest and fighting corruption and partisanship, but he is hardly the intellectual giant that his supporters portray him as.

:lol:

While I would certainly prefer a Libertarian President to a Republican President I think I might even prefer a Libertarian President to a Democrat President, as long as either the Senate or the House is controlled by Democrats.

My reasoning might be flawed, but here it is: As a Progressive who usually votes Green party I disagree with Libertarians on practically everything related to the economy but agree with them on practically everything related to civil liberties and national defense. Since a President has minimal control over the economy but has huge control over the military and how federal law enforcement agencies conduct themselves, I actually think it would be a net gain for me, as a Progressive, to have a Libertarian President over a Democrat President.

Back
Top Bottom