• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Paul: Father of the Libertarian Party

as everyone contributes to the system and the fact that some people should have right to higher health care is inequality almost as if they are more important than the rest of society is the poorer workers which makes the rich ...rich so giving certain people the right to heath care and not others is wrong as everyone contributes to society everybody should have the same right to education as education is key to eradicating problems such as racism, stereotypes ect and education should be equal so every one has similar chance to succeed in society. What you are proposing means many more people will be born even more disadvantaged than what they already are in the current system. Everyone is human so should have basic rights such as these

its seem probable that source of your ideolgy is not out of a general concern of society but out of inward desire's

as everyone contributes to the system and the fact that some people should have right to higher health care is inequality almost as if they are more important than the rest of society is the poorer workers which makes the rich ...rich so giving certain people the right to heath care and not others is wrong as everyone contributes to society everybody should have the same right to education as education is key to eradicating problems such as racism, stereotypes ect and education should be equal so every one has similar chance to succeed in society. What you are proposing means many more people will be born even more disadvantaged than what they already are in the current system. Everyone is human so should have basic rights such as these

That doesn't really answer my question. It's basically just saying "people need it" but with more words.

are you thick .............. because everyone is equally as crucial to functional society so should have equal right to health care and education hahaha are you peps are unable to come up with a smart reply

are you thick .............. because everyone is equally as crucial to functional society so should have equal right to health care and education hahaha are you peps are unable to come up with a smart reply

Who told you that we are all equally crucial to a functional society? The sad truth is some people are more valuable to society while others will do nothing their entire lives.

What "right" does anyone have to the productive output of another individual? The answer is none. If one is a productive member he/she will be rewarded accordingly.

Oh, BTW, I wouldn't be criticizing anyone else's "smart" replies until you learn to use the Reply With Quote functionality of the website...

Human being should have the right to free health care and education. 1 thing if you even know basic sociology the cleaner is as crucial to society as the stall owner and should have health care and what your party is proposing is in fact dangerous and off course what i am saying is not comptly coherent but i am questioning your ideology and yes a believe a can win people like you over what you need is education as it is obvious not fully aware or maybe you have inward problems which should not be reflective of social policy

How about learning a little punctuation, spelling and grammar before you go diving head first into the complicated issues?

HERE is the flaw in your ideology for example by your ideology coca cola share holders would be vital to society when in reality they exploit many people in third world county's. Just because someones succeeds in society does not mean they are helpful or contributing to society e.g. many banking company's are making the country poorer yet are rich and by your ideology rightly so as it is 'everybody for themselves'

ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FOCUSING ON MY GRAMMAR and not what i am saying proves your's are losing the debate

its seem probable that source of your ideolgy is not out of a general concern of society but out of inward desire's

I'm now very interested in seeing what you, an anonymous person on the internet who has never met me, has to say about my "inward desires"....do continue.

tell me all about myself, stranger.....

so hahahahahahaahhhahaha i have dyspraxia plus i am thinking about what i am saying not my grammar

yours a picking out some of my points and ignoring many of the rest it seems a ideology bast on selfishness was probably motivated by selfishness

the person who said i need to come back when i have better gamma come on yours cant even defend your ideology

hahaha as a libertarian hero margaret thatcherto some (more like a devil) would say if you can not a win a debate you must be wrong

the person who said i need to come back when i have better gamma come on yours cant even defend your ideology

You know, navigating to a post to which you wish to respond and clicking the Reply With Quote button is not really that difficult...

HERE is the flaw in your ideology for example by your ideology coca cola share holders would be vital to society when in reality they exploit many people in third world county's. Just because someones succeeds in society does not mean they are helpful or contributing to society e.g. many banking company's are making the country poorer yet are rich and by your ideology rightly so as it is 'everybody for themselves'

you are trying ot pass of perspective as fact..... don't do it.

you can judge people any ol' way you want, but you have no authority to declare your perspective or your judgement are universal fact.

additionally, i'm not sure where you got your ideas of the libertarian ideology, but "success" is not it's basis.... nor is it seen as a qualifier for "being important"

THe more were communicate the more right i seem to be

i never once claimed that i was speaking in facts

ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FOCUSING ON MY GRAMMAR and not what i am saying proves your's are losing the debate

No one wants to read a post that is barely legible. And I don't care what you have. IF you can type words, then you most certainly can type periods, commas, use spell check, etc. I'm only trying to help you. People will take you more seriously if you just take the time to make a legible post that people can read.

But your ideology claims it is not to responsibly of the state or any one else for that matter to help people out there for that matter everyone else for themselves

Back
Top Bottom