• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron Paul Appears to Have Suffered Stroke During Live Stream

I'm no doctor but that would make sense to me too.

Poor man. I actually met Doctor Paul a few times. He's really a god guy. Not a funny, want to have a beer with him type. More salt of the Earth but very very smart.

that's really cool. i was a Paul supporter back in the day when i thought that i was a libertarian. i had a lot of fun voting in polls and watching media pundits get pissed off about it, lol. ah, the trolling fun. i still have a soft spot for the guy, though. i hope that he recovers quickly.

that's really cool. i was a Paul supporter back in the day when i thought that i was a libertarian. i had a lot of fun voting in polls and watching media pundits get pissed off about it, lol. ah, the trolling fun. i still have a soft spot for the guy, though. i hope that he recovers quickly.

I meant he's really a "good" guy not a "god" guy but you probably knew that!

I know nothing about him but I hope he's ok and has a speedy recovery.

Good to see him well.

This troubles me

It appears that former Texas Congressman and longtime Libertarian icon Dr. Ron Paul just had a stroke - or some other type of serious medical issue - during a live stream of his "Liberty Report" web series, which garners hundreds of thousands of viewers with every episode

That was just...damn.

Hope he's doing alright. Ron Paul is a cool guy.

So was Rand. We've had to put up with him for decades.

No!

If auntie is truly interested

STUDY UP

Rand, M.D. is not the same as his daddy, Ron Paul, M.D.
Libertarian similarities exist.

Dear Auntie
Who PAYS you?

No!

If auntie is truly interested

STUDY UP

Rand, M.D. is not the same as his daddy, Ron Paul, M.D.
Libertarian similarities exist.

Dear Auntie
Who PAYS you?

George Soros. Duh.

George Soros. Duh.

Please Do Not Edit
any quote of mine
for your persnal agrandiment.

Employ BOLD different Font
or color to emphasize our diff, wio ☮

Please Do Not Edit
any quote of mine
for your persnal agrandiment.

Employ BOLD different Font
or color to emphasize our diff, wio ☮

I didn’t touch any part of your post.

George’s check hasn’t cleared yet. Once it does? I’m editing the shit out of it. THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

I didn’t touch any part of your post.

George’s check hasn’t cleared yet. Once it does? I’m editing the shit out of it. THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

Try 2 quotes back

The OP was well thought out and appropriate until someone decided it was simply too good an opportunity to resist and decided to turn it into a partisan political cheap shot.

Props to Helix for the OP. ✌

The OP was well thought out and appropriate until someone decided it was simply too good an opportunity to resist and decided to turn it into a partisan political cheap shot.

Props to Helix for the OP. ✌
Everything is political here.
I remember when Steve Irwin the "The Crocodile Hunter" died. You would of thought he had been running a preschool prostitution ring by some of the posts. What was there to hate about Steve Irwin?

Just imagine if Trump or Biden had a stroke and the response.......

Reactions: Bum
This troubles me

It appears that former Texas Congressman and longtime Libertarian icon Dr. Ron Paul just had a stroke - or some other type of serious medical issue - during a live stream of his "Liberty Report" web series, which garners hundreds of thousands of viewers with every episode

I’m sure he and his family are glad he has health insurance.

Everything is political here.
I remember when Steve Irwin the "The Crocodile Hunter" died. You would of thought he had been running a preschool prostitution ring by some of the posts. What was there to hate about Steve Irwin?

Just imagine if Trump or Biden had a stroke and the response.......

I suppose everything is political here....but it does not have to be bottom dwelling vile.

I wonder how much of his healthcare is funded by the taxpayer.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Back
Top Bottom