• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roll Your Owns

falcata

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Does anyone else on this forum smoke roll your owns? I admittedly only smoke around 1 to 1 and half a day, but since switching from cigarettes and cigarillos to them I spend much less money, and enjoy the whole experience so much more.

I have a friend who does. It saves him a lot of money, and he likes to smoke the "natural" stuff that reportedly doesn't have all the chems that off-the-shelf smokes have.

You are speaking of tobacco, right? If so, yes over the years I have. My preference is Velvet but Top is a preferred option. When I was younger I could spin a perfect one with one hand using a single wide paper. I switched to ecig ~3 years ago.

See, I totally misread this one. In the shooting community if you "roll your own" you reload your ammo. And yes I do, just 9mm so far.

You are speaking of tobacco, right? If so, yes over the years I have. My preference is Velvet but Top is a preferred option. When I was younger I could spin a perfect one with one hand using a single wide paper. I switched to ecig ~3 years ago.

I haven't been doing it that long, but I do like rolling more than just popping one of a pack.

Many of my friends lately have switched to vaporizers and I actually purchased one through a friend that I should get fairly soon. I'm looking forward to see how I like it. I'm looking forward to the convenience of it.

I roll my own. It scares men and impresses women.

See, I totally misread this one. In the shooting community if you "roll your own" you reload your ammo. And yes I do, just 9mm so far.

I do that too...

I rolled my own cigs for a few months. Then a store chain opened that had the big rolling machines. It was real cheap and the tobacco was better than major brands. Unfortunately Indiana thought they were getting gypped out of tax money so they shut them all down.

Back
Top Bottom