• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rogue?

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I want to throw this out for discussion because It's a troubling issue. We have seen far too much abuse of power and a lack of accountability in US government and it's getting worse by the minute. Why take oaths under penalty of perjury if nothing ever happens when those oaths are broken? Why have laws in place that dictate the way elections are to be run if nothing happens when those laws are clearly violated? Is this what it is when you have a rogue government? If so, what should we be doing to stop it?

I want to throw this out for discussion because It's a troubling issue. We have seen far too much abuse of power and a lack of accountability in US government and it's getting worse by the minute. Why take oaths under penalty of perjury if nothing ever happens when those oaths are broken? Why have laws in place that dictate the way elections are to be run if nothing happens when those laws are clearly violated? Is this what it is when you have a rogue government? If so, what should we be doing to stop it?
Raid the Capitol to put a stop to it?

That seemed to work...

Can you give a few specific examples of what you are referring to?

Thanks

Can't believe you need references but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. How about the federal judges, the FBI, and DOJ members. Don't they take oaths swearing to uphold or defend the Constitution? You really need an example of broken election laws? I'm talking about the recent general election.

How about the federal judges, the FBI, and DOJ members. Don't they take oaths swearing to uphold or defend the Constitution?

Can you provide specific examples of Federal Judges that have not upheld the Constitution?

You really need an example of broken election laws? I'm talking about the recent general election.

Yes, I would like some specific examples so that I know what you are referring to. Something like listing a state and the laws that were broken.

Either....
58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th all are part of a grand conspiracy to steal the election....
or... Trump lost the election.
58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th all IGNORED blatant election fraud and hundreds of whistleblowers with sworn affidavits saying they witnessed fraud taking place and unlawfulness in the way ballots were counted, secretly with republican observers kept at a distance too far for them to be able to verify. Most of all, ILLEGITIMATE ballots that were counted in numbers far greater than the margin of victory. US election laws dictate that Illegitimate ballots are not to be counted. Plain and simple, but in order for those to not be counted, a judge must order a forensic audit to take place, an action which would result in the illegitimate ballots being removed from the count. If the judges (Trump-appointed or not) are corrupt and simply say there is no evidence to warrant any further investigation, that doesn't mean the election wasn't stolen. It means, as you put it, a "grand conspiracy" is in play and the media are accessories to the crime because they blacked out all of the fraud reports. Instead of reporting about it and showing the evidence being presented, they showed NOTHING - offering only their biased opinion that the claims were "baseless" which they most definitely were not (based on what I saw). The FBI should have been all over this but they are rogue (which makes them accessories as well). Gas lighting about it or suggesting that somehow "grand conspiracies" don't happen is all you can do, but you know as well as I do that Biden did not legitimately receive more votes than "any other President in US history". Lol

This has been going on with the publics knowledge since the modern press and it was probably worse back in the Pony Express days where nobody knew what the **** politicians and rich guys were doing... just look at the absolute monetary rape that the Big Four railroad barons did... it is cheating lying son of a bitch after another... it is nothing new and nothing is getting worse... we are just more aware of it now but since things are so polarized nothing will be fixed... don't even bring lobbying into it... that is another can of corruption.

58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th all IGNORED blatant election fraud and hundreds of whistleblowers with sworn affidavits saying they witnessed fraud taking place and unlawfulness in the way ballots were counted, secretly with republican observers kept at a distance too far for them to be able to verify. Most of all, ILLEGITIMATE ballots that were counted in numbers far greater than the margin of victory. US election laws dictate that Illegitimate ballots are not to be counted. Plain and simple, but in order for those to not be counted, a judge must order a forensic audit to take place, an action which would result in the illegitimate ballots being removed from the count. If the judges (Trump-appointed or not) are corrupt and simply say there is no evidence to warrant any further investigation, that doesn't mean the election wasn't stolen. It means, as you put it, a "grand conspiracy" is in play and the media are accessories to the crime because they blacked out all of the fraud reports. Instead of reporting about it and showing the evidence being presented, they showed NOTHING - offering only their biased opinion that the claims were "baseless" which they most definitely were not (based on what I saw). The FBI should have been all over this but they are rogue (which makes them accessories as well). Gas lighting about it or suggesting that somehow "grand conspiracies" don't happen is all you can do, but you know as well as I do that Biden did not legitimately receive more votes than "any other President in US history". Lol
You lost all credibility on two counts as soon as you posted " but you know as well as I do that Biden did not legitimately receive more votes than "any other President in US history." 1) You tried, and failed, to attribute 'your' personal opinion to others, as a statement of 'fact'. FAIL #1...2) Trump's own people in charge of the general election went on record as professing the 2020 election was "the most safe, secure, and accurate POTUS election in US history." FAIL#2

Last edited:

So you have nothing but the same old tired talking points that Trump has been telling you.

Very disappointing from someone that has the anarchy symbol as their avatar, I would not expect someone with that to be a worshiper of the leader of the government.

58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, these 60+ Trump-appointed judges and loyalists did not suddenly turn out for the "Deep State", but instead actually saw for themselves that the fraud claims they looked into were unsubstantiated bullshit? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, you're the one who is being deceived by lies? Is that not even a remote possibility in your version of the world?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, these 60+ Trump-appointed judges and loyalists did not suddenly turn out for the "Deep State", but instead actually saw for themselves that the fraud claims they looked into were unsubstantiated bullshit? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, you're the one who is being deceived by lies? Is that not even a remote possibility in your version of the world?

clearly not. But that would take intendent thought

Not as far as I can see.

Best propaganda program the world has ever seen.

I do not think it has ever produced an entire alternate reality in it's target audience before now.

But if you ever wondered how nations end up going down a dark and crazy path, you know now.

I've seen a crap ton of your "evidence".

But I've also seen all the debunking of that "evidence".

You rejected those debunks out of hand. Because any information that doesn't come from your sources is fake news now. You are in aoerfect box for liars to lie to you. They can tell you any lie. You will reject any information that proves it's a lie.

You scream "freedom" while everything you believe is something someone else wants you to believe. And that is not freedom.

I've seen a crap ton of your "evidence".

But I've also seen all the debunking of that "evidence".

You rejected those debunks out of hand. Because any information that doesn't come from your sources is fake news now. You are in aoerfect box for liars to lie to you. They can tell you any lie. You will reject any information that proves it's a lie.

You scream "freedom" while everything you believe is something someone else wants you to believe. And that is not freedom.
The really disturbing part is, these drones could reply the exact same thing to you - and believe every word of it.

The really disturbing part is, these drones could reply the exact same thing to you - and believe every word of it.
They have been. All day.

"McCarthy" is a new term in the last few days.

It's getting interesting because talk of folks living in an alternative reality has begun.

While that reality is shifting as everybody watches.

Back
Top Bottom