• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone turns on Jerome Corsi: He worked with Mueller to 'sandbag me'

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Someone's getting indicted tomorrow!!! Roger Stone lies about the lies he lied about, while lying about the other liars lies. Um...Great Defense Roger! We now all know that you did give podesta emails to Trump. B/c you lie about everything! This is after Rudy Guiliani is on Twitter saying that instead of no collusion, there's no proof of Trump team hacking John Podesta Emails... The goal posts have successful been moved, and they are in stupid watergate territory even more than before.

"Mueller’s minion even promised Corsi no jail time if he would lie and say he gave me John Podesta’s stolen e-mails (which he did NOT) Then they were going to say I passed them on to Trump (which I did NOT)," Stone added.

BTW, WTF is Roger Stone doing on instagram???? Does he think people care about his "lifestyle" or his "dashingly" good looks??

Last edited:
"Mueller’s minion even promised Corsi no jail time if he would lie and say he gave me John Podesta’s stolen e-mails (which he did NOT) Then they were going to say I passed them on to Trump (which I did NOT)," Stone added. "Jerry was willing to LIE about me but not himself! Now Jerry is lying about legitimate research he did for me regarding the Podesta brothers lucrative business in Russia."

Stone did not immediately return a request for comment on how he came to this determination.

Heh. It would appear that Corsi got the stolen emails from Wikileaks, gave them to Stone, and Stone gave them to the Trump campaign.

My word of advice on anything related to Stone & Corsi: wait until sources other than Corsi & Stone give out information. So far they seem to be the ones spreading stories and rumors. To what end, who knows?

Heh. It would appear that Corsi got the stolen emails from Wikileaks, gave them to Stone, and Stone gave them to the Trump campaign.

This is exactly what I thought even before these idiots started talking about it out in the open. Dumbest. Criminals. Ever.

I'm a big Peter Sellers fan, especially the Pink Panther series. That is one of my favorite scenes.

The “phoene” is for you......can’t find a clip

Someone's getting indicted tomorrow!!! Roger Stone lies about the lies he lied about, while lying about the other liars lies. Um...Great Defense Roger! We now all know that you did give podesta emails to Trump. B/c you lie about everything! This is after Rudy Guiliani is on Twitter saying that instead of no collusion, there's no proof of Trump team hacking John Podesta Emails... The goal posts have successful been moved, and they are in stupid watergate territory even more than before.

BTW, WTF is Roger Stone doing on instagram???? Does he think people care about his "lifestyle" or his "dashingly" good looks??

I do not care who savages who as long as they spill the truth to Mueller. Roger Stone is about the slimiest low life you can get and I would love to see him crash and burn. If Corsi can help in this - its all fine with me.

Translation: "We totally did it, but we were set-up, I tellz ya', SET-UP!".

Why is it when I see the name Jerome Corsi, I see it as Jerome Corgi and imagine that this is what he looks like?

220px-Welchcorgipembroke.JPG

This is fun to watch them play with the press and the dim witted. :rofl

This is fun to watch them play with the press and the dim witted. :rofl

Yes, everyone else is lying but trump by god is telling the truth. :lamo

At some point even trump supporters look dumb hitching their cart to trump.

This is exactly what I thought even before these idiots started talking about it out in the open. Dumbest. Criminals. Ever.

These clowns make Liddy and company look clever.

What in the ever loving **** is going on? Trump actually was friends and trusted these idiots? Its like a three stooges episode on how to commit political crimes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What in the ever loving **** is going on? Trump actually was friends and trusted these idiots? Its like a three stooges episode on how to commit political crimes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bigly badly too

Back
Top Bottom