• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Tries to Come Back to Twitter, Is Immediately Re-Banned

Are you asking or telling?
You have the freedom to embrace anything or anyone you want.
Yep, and Elon's vision of Twitter is freedom of speech.
So, with Stone being banned now, once Elon is in charge, Stone can rejoin and continue calling people the n-word. And people will embrace him. On Twitter.
Free speech!

One who is adult in age only
Not a reason to suspend any account, or millions would be subject to suspension; especially whiny millennial liberals.

Just out of curiosity, how do we know this was actually Roger Stone?

They parallel, but they’re not identical.

But it’s hard not to notice how many far right wingers there are out there who call themselves “independent”, and yet parrot the right wing line and vote for the most rabid Republican candidates.
It's an embarrassment thing. Even on an anonymous board.

Seems Repubs celebration of Elon Musk bringing 'free speech' back to Twitter is a bit premature.

I don't know Musk's politics, methinks he's what, a libertarian?

After Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion, veteran GOP operative Roger Stone thought he was safe to return to the platform after being permanently banned in 2017.
But his homecoming didn’t last long, as the longtime ally of ex-president Donald Trump was re-banned within hours of creating his new account.

“Well bitches I’m back on Twitter,” Stone bragged on Telegram early Thursday morning. “I’m anxious to see how strong Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech is.”

After the new account, @RogerStoneUSA, was connected to the self-described “dirty trickster,” he was banned within minutes—again.

“The account referenced was permanently suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our ban evasion policy,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast.

Personally, I think this is just Twitter's staff operating as status quo, before Musk has stepped in and really changed the policies. I predict he'll let Stone back in a day or two. We shall see...
So he was re-banned because he created a new account name, instead of using the old one ? If this is the case it seems that it's the hold over
Fascist leftist at Twitter who are trying to find dirty tricks to stop free speech....

"If" he was "permanently band", then his old account could have been considered deleted, and this new account was not an attempted to evade anything ...

So he was re-banned because he created a new account name, instead of using the old one ? If this is the case it seems that it's the hold over
Fascist leftist at Twitter who are trying to find dirty tricks to stop free speech....

"If" he was "permanently band", then his old account could have been considered deleted, and this new account was not an attempted to evade anything ...
A left wing fascist is like a right wing communist.

A misnomer.

Great question. "Well B__ I'm back" doesn't exactly sound like something you would expect from a 69 year old political consultant.

1651263643456.png

Mike Lindell set up a new account today on Twitter, bragged about it openly then was banned again a few minutes later.

It made me wonder if these guys are really that stupid - how do they think it's suddenly safe to return to Twitter? Do they not realize Musk doesn't own it yet?

But I guess they are really that stupid. It's the only possible explanation.

Seems Repubs celebration of Elon Musk bringing 'free speech' back to Twitter is a bit premature.

After Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion, veteran GOP operative Roger Stone thought he was safe to return to the platform after being permanently banned in 2017.
But his homecoming didn’t last long, as the longtime ally of ex-president Donald Trump was re-banned within hours of creating his new account.

“Well bitches I’m back on Twitter,” Stone bragged on Telegram early Thursday morning. “I’m anxious to see how strong Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech is.”

After the new account, @RogerStoneUSA, was connected to the self-described “dirty trickster,” he was banned within minutes—again.

“The account referenced was permanently suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our ban evasion policy,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast.

Personally, I think this is just Twitter's staff operating as status quo, before Musk has stepped in and really changed the policies. I predict he'll let Stone back in a day or two. We shall see...

Does Musk own Twitter yet? I thought that the deal was going to take months. He doesn’t get to set the rules until the papers are signed.

Mike Lindell set up a new account today on Twitter, bragged about it openly then was banned again a few minutes later.

It made me wonder if these guys are really that stupid - how do they think it's suddenly safe to return to Twitter? Do they not realize Musk doesn't own it yet?

Makes me wonder if people aren't pretending to be these people in a poor attempt to be funny.

Musk has not completed his deal, and won't for months. No policies have changed - and I don't think anyone seriously expected them to do so instantly. It's also unlikely that these people will log in with "B____ I'm Back!" or a similar sentiment.

Makes me wonder if people aren't pretending to be these people in a poor attempt to be funny.

Musk has not completed his deal, and won't for months. No policies have changed - and I don't think anyone seriously expected them to do so instantly. It's also unlikely that these people will log in with "B____ I'm Back!" or a similar sentiment.
That is an entirely good possibility, but I also think Lindell is that stupid.

This was really Mike.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was permanently suspended from Twitter last year after repeatedly making the baseless claim that former President Trump won the 2020 election, created a new account on the social media platform Sunday but was banned again just hours later.
Link

Btw that quote that Mike's claim that Trump won the 2020 election is "baseless" is from Fox Business.

For ****s sake, they cannot possibly have even started finalizing the sale yet, there's no way he has much if any actual control yet.

I think it's complicated. Musk is somewhere in the middle, maybe even slightly liberal....HOWEVER, he's not a born American. So there can be nuances. I think he a bit like Bill Mayer, who thinks the liberals, and thus the Democrats, have abandoned him to go crazy left like AOC. He doesn't believe in the crazy WOKE bullshit, because it simply ain't conventional liberalism. It's a stupid, emotional, crazy, unhinged, unsubstantiated animal all its own. It's sole purpose is to massively disrupt the American culture, to create an opening for a complete other agenda. So he doesn't support that, and still believes in the Constitution and its founding principles.

I know very well where Maher is, conventional liberal, anti-woke, but is Musk like Maher? Not so sure.

There is also the libertarians that are the 'Free Market' libertarians, which basically means they don't want government supervision and laws. You know, those pesky environmental, OSHA , and product saftety laws, or the monopoly laws, or the stock manipulation so they can pump and dump laws, calling it 'free speech'

I call them 'neoliberals', which is the belief in unfettered capitalism, veritable anarchists.

giphy.gif

Lindell also got re-banned. Tried making a sock.

Great question. "Well B__ I'm back" doesn't exactly sound like something you would expect from a 69 year old political consultant.

View attachment 67388162

All of reality conspires to victimize Trump and is Trumpists. It's so unfair. It's more unfair than unfairness. Good people are saying it. Of course whoever posted that tweet was secretly a OBAMA Deep State ANTIFA who was just making them look bad. Trumpists have never done anything wrong and everyone hates them.

So so unfair.

"I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die (expletive).”

- Roger Stone text to witness

Last edited:
All of reality conspires to victimize Trump and is Trumpists. It's so unfair. It's more unfair than unfairness. Good people are saying it. Of course whoever posted that tweet was secretly a OBAMA Deep State ANTIFA who was just making them look bad. Trumpists have never done anything wrong and everyone hates them.

So so unfair.

that's what you got out of merely asking whether his actual identity was verified or if it might be someone posing as him and being a jerk?

yep, you are definitely a modern progressive.

So so unfair.

lol. Who is a "Trumpist"? Who's complaining?

So, since it was posted on the internet, you believe it? Forgive me if I have a dose of skeptecism.

Back
Top Bottom