• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Tries to Come Back to Twitter, Is Immediately Re-Banned

Stone

Another GOP criminal let off by the Big Fat Tony

Got to protect your friends

Seems Repubs celebration of Elon Musk bringing 'free speech' back to Twitter is a bit premature.

I don't know Musk's politics, methinks he's what, a libertarian?
Here's how he sees it...

20220429_071415.jpg

libertarians are just jaded conservatives. they are usually the same thing.

They parallel, but they’re not identical.

But it’s hard not to notice how many far right wingers there are out there who call themselves “independent”, and yet parrot the right wing line and vote for the most rabid Republican candidates.

Seems Repubs celebration of Elon Musk bringing 'free speech' back to Twitter is a bit premature.

After Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion, veteran GOP operative Roger Stone thought he was safe to return to the platform after being permanently banned in 2017.
But his homecoming didn’t last long, as the longtime ally of ex-president Donald Trump was re-banned within hours of creating his new account.

“Well bitches I’m back on Twitter,” Stone bragged on Telegram early Thursday morning. “I’m anxious to see how strong Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech is.”

After the new account, @RogerStoneUSA, was connected to the self-described “dirty trickster,” he was banned within minutes—again.

“The account referenced was permanently suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our ban evasion policy,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast.

Personally, I think this is just Twitter's staff operating as status quo, before Musk has stepped in and really changed the policies. I predict he'll let Stone back in a day or two. We shall see...
Yes, it will take several months of finalising legal stuff before Musk takes control. As it stands, today, it's business as usual for Twitter.

After Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion, veteran GOP operative Roger Stone thought he was safe to return to the platform after being permanently banned in 2017.
But his homecoming didn’t last long, as the longtime ally of ex-president Donald Trump was re-banned within hours of creating his new account.

“Well bitches I’m back on Twitter,” Stone bragged on Telegram early Thursday morning. “I’m anxious to see how strong Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech is.”

After the new account, @RogerStoneUSA, was connected to the self-described “dirty trickster,” he was banned within minutes—again.

“The account referenced was permanently suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our ban evasion policy,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast.

Personally, I think this is just Twitter's staff operating as status quo, before Musk has stepped in and really changed the policies. I predict he'll let Stone back in a day or two. We shall see...
I think it's complicated. Musk is somewhere in the middle, maybe even slightly liberal....HOWEVER, he's not a born American. So there can be nuances. I think he a bit like Bill Mayer, who thinks the liberals, and thus the Democrats, have abandoned him to go crazy left like AOC. He doesn't believe in the crazy WOKE bullshit, because it simply ain't conventional liberalism. It's a stupid, emotional, crazy, unhinged, unsubstantiated animal all its own. It's sole purpose is to massively disrupt the American culture, to create an opening for a complete other agenda. So he doesn't support that, and still believes in the Constitution and its founding principles.

"Bitches". How classy. Almost as classy as the Nixon tattoo on his back.

Only the best people, yes.

I think it's complicated. Musk is somewhere in the middle, maybe even slightly liberal....HOWEVER, he's not a born American. So there can be nuances. I think he a bit like Bill Mayer, who thinks the liberals, and thus the Democrats, have abandoned him to go crazy left like AOC. He doesn't believe in the crazy WOKE bullshit, because it simply ain't conventional liberalism. It's a stupid, emotional, crazy, unhinged, unsubstantiated animal all its own. It's sole purpose is to massively disrupt the American culture, to create an opening for a complete other agenda. So he doesn't support that, and still believes in the Constitution and its founding principles.

Where in the Constitution is our right to have an account on Twitter?

What possible difference does not being born American make? Explain; and while you're at it explain what this American 'culture' is in a nation born of immigrants and their descendants from a multitude of nations.

Roger Stone was rightfully banned by the old guard at Twitter. He expressed pure HATE on the site. Called people the N-word and worse...
No legitimate reason his Twitter account should have been restored.

Nothing to see here.
He was pardoned by Trump.

Clearly he has been given the green light to be himself.

Can't we embrace that? Freedom of speech, right?

What possible difference does not being born American make? Explain; and while you're at it explain what this American 'culture' is in a nation born of immigrants and their descendants from a multitude of nations.

I remember all of his posts pointing out how terrible it was that Trump's wife was not born an American.

"OMG Twitter attacks the 1A of a freeberty loving patriot once again. TYRANNY!"

(Actually that's complete bullshit - Twitter isn't the government and can do whatever the hell it pleases on its media platform, whether that's cancel everyone or open it up to full blown racists/assholes like Stone.)

"OMG Twitter attacks the 1A of a freeberty loving patriot once again. TYRANNY!"

(Actually that's complete bullshit - Twitter isn't the government and can do whatever the hell it pleases on its media platform, whether that's cancel everyone or open it up to full blown racists/assholes like Stone.)

Just like if some asshole who was banned from here tries to come back with a sock, they will get banned again.

But according to the citizens of Trump Fan Nation, the owner of DP is taking away their 1st Amendment rights and all that.

Twitter is not under musk control as he is still finding the funds and there is a ton of legal work to be done. Add the law suits involved, both current and coming as Musk is know to paint outside the lines.

They parallel, but they’re not identical.

But it’s hard not to notice how many far right wingers there are out there who call themselves “independent”, and yet parrot the right wing line and vote for the most rabid Republican candidates.
You can label yourself "alien", but you either vote for a conservative or a liberal. That's what defines you IMO. I also agree with your assessment regarding "independent"

He’s been subpoenaed too. And he may very well face charges for the role he played in Jan 6th and the marketing of the big lie too.

Stone appears to be somewhat out of favor in Trump world, at the moment (although, this is usually more a matter of appearances).

Stone was one of the people who expressed concerns over the ideas that some people in the conspiracy had for Jan 6th. (Presumably this was the riot part. Which I believe were handled by Stephen Miller, Bannon and Guliani).

Stone was observed throwing his stuff in a suitcase at the Willard on the 6th, with the express plan of getting out of town, as the whole thing spiraled downward.

Are you asking or telling?
You have the freedom to embrace anything or anyone you want.

I heard they were just conservatives who smoked pot
There is also the libertarians that are the 'Free Market' libertarians, which basically means they don't want government supervision and laws. You know, those pesky environmental, OSHA , and product saftety laws, or the monopoly laws, or the stock manipulation so they can pump and dump laws, calling it 'free speech'

There is also the libertarians that are the 'Free Market' libertarians, which basically means they don't want government supervision and laws. You know, those pesky environmental, OSHA , and product saftety laws, or the monopoly laws, or the stock manipulation so they can pump and dump laws, calling it 'free speech'
Libertarians can have all of the similar ideas as conservatives. They are all generally for small gov (except for when they are not.) In the end, they generally vote for the R candidate. This is what ultimately matters. Like I said, you can call yourself anything that you want, but what matters is which side you vote for in the end. That gives a true definition of what your ideology is.

How is this possible?! Musk is their free speech messiah!

Is Musk actually in charge yet?

Back
Top Bottom