• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Talks to Tucker Carlson

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tonight, Roger Stone talks to Tucker Carlson.

According to Mr. Stone...
It's disturbing CNN was allowed to be there when storm troopers entered my home with automatic weapons.
IF the Mueller crew had contacted me personally, I would have turned myself in because I was no flight risk as my passport was about to expire.

Roger Stone admits that he forgot he had text messages that were totally exculpatory hence no, he said, there are no lies on his part.

-

It's disturbing CNN was allowed to be there when storm troopers entered my home with automatic weapons.
IF the Mueller crew had contacted me personally, I would have turned myself in because I was no flight risk as my passport was about to expire.

Roger Stone admits that he forgot he had text messages that were totally exculpatory hence no, he said, there are no lies on his part.

-

This should be good.....And ya Hatchet Men are dicks....by definition.

I called Mueller right by Sep 2018 at the latest.

Where's the collusion with Russia?

Let the :spin: begin....

This should be good.....And ya Hatchet Men are dicks....by definition.

I called Mueller right by Sep 2018 at the latest.

9pzKArCm.jpg

-

It had nothing to do with them 'being allowed' to be there. They guessed, and guessed rightly, that something was up and showed up at his residence.

Roger Stone is a pathological liar and lifelong political hitman. No wonder he's given the benefit of doubt by the easily-suckered RW.

Where's the collusion with Russia?

Let the :spin: begin....

Already been shown which is why waffler Guliani has gone from “no collusion with russia at all” to “well I don’t know if others on the trump campaign collided with Russia” :lamo

It had nothing to do with them 'being allowed' to be there. They guessed, and guessed rightly, that something was up and showed up at his residence.

Roger Stone is a pathological liar and lifelong political hitman. No wonder he's given the benefit of doubt by the easily-suckered RW.

Fact" Roger Stone has a tattoo of Nixon on his back.

-

I caught the interview. Stone seems to be looking forward to his day in court.
Andrew McCarthy was on after and he made a significant point about the way this arrest went down with over a dozen FBI agents, guns drawn, even packing grenades to pick up Stone. Yet a couple of hours he was out on 200,000 bond, a bond that was met with just a signature. There is a big disconnect in Mueller's actions and the crimes charged. These type of charges only takes the prosecutor to call the attorneys of their client and have him turn himself in.

It is also being reported that CNN was staking out Stone's house an hour before the feds showed up. Now the reporter claims that it was just a hunch that something was going down with Stone and that is why they were there. Well was it a hunch with the reporters at CNN when they were the first learn the coming arrests of the Manafort and Gates too? These are fair questions.

Andrew McCarthy was on after and he made a significant point about the way this arrest went down with over a dozen FBI agents, guns drawn, even packing grenades to pick up Stone. Yet a couple of hours he was out on 200,000 bond, a bond that was met with just a signature. There is a big disconnect in Mueller's actions and the crimes charged. These type of charges only takes the prosecutor to call the attorneys of their client and have him turn himself in.

It is also being reported that CNN was staking out Stone's house an hour before the feds showed up. Now the reporter claims that it was just a hunch that something was going down with Stone and that is why they were there. Well was it a hunch with the reporters at CNN when they were the first learn the coming arrests of the Manafort and Gates too? These are fair questions.

I agree on the raid and the likely tip to CNN, but Stone has some real issues with regard to the actual indictment. It seems fairly clear he tried to get Person 2 to lie during his testimony and it seems pretty clear he didnt answer some of the grand jurys questions honestly.

I agree on the raid and the likely tip to CNN, but Stone has some real issues with regard to the actual indictment. It seems fairly clear he tried to get Person 2 to lie during his testimony and it seems pretty clear he didnt answer some of the grand jurys questions honestly.

I am no fan of Stone just pointing out the over the top actions of Mueller in the arrest. Look if lying to the FBI or Congress can get a SWAT team to arrest you, then when will the SWAT team be beating on Clinton, Comey, Clapper or Brennan's doors. And I think it shows someone is leaking to CNN.

"Collided with Russia"? What are they, meteors?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Oh wow you pointed out a spelling error, good for you since that is about all you are able to refute ever. :lamo

Since you can't be bothered to pay attention, it's because the gov't was concerned that Stone was a flight risk and that he could destroy evidence if he knew in advance. There is nothing unique about this.

They're questions that indicate you have no knowledge of the subject.

I am no fan of Stone just pointing out the over the top actions of Mueller in the arrest. Look if lying to the FBI or Congress can get a SWAT team to arrest you, then when will the SWAT team be beating on Clinton, Comey, Clapper or Brennan's doors. And I think it shows someone is leaking to CNN.

Yawn. Nothing, whatsoever, was 'over the top' about this arrest.

According to Mr. Stone...<snip>
-

Stone is like his "best" friend, he's a pathological liar.

-

If they had only contacted me so I could destroy evidence and flee the country there would have been no problems. But no, the big bad men in black known as SWAT showed up at my house with, get this, weapons drawn like I was some kind of criminal. It was horrendous the way the brutes treated me and with CNN over there broadcasting to the whole world, how demeaning. Boo hoo.

On a personal note, they showed up at my house the same way, except they had no warrant. Kept me handcuffed for an hour on my front lawn with only a pair of shorts on to embarrass the crap out of me in front of all my neighbors. Cost me a month in jail and almost twenty grand to get the case kicked out for unlawful search and seizure. Think that's gonna' happen in Stone's case? I don't.

Since you can't be bothered to pay attention, it's because the gov't was concerned that Stone was a flight risk and that he could destroy evidence if he knew in advance. There is nothing unique about this.

They're questions that indicate you have no knowledge of the subject.

That's crap as Stone has been declaring for months he expected to be indicted on any given Friday. If someone was expecting it do you think there would be any evidence? :) The man is bankrupt and is a flight risk? Really?

That's crap as Stone has been declaring for months he expected to be indicted on any given Friday. If someone was expecting it do you think there would be any evidence? :) The man is bankrupt and is a flight risk? Really?

What he declared is irrelevant to the risks he posed.

He's 'bankrupt' yet he could sign for $200,000 bail? Nice fantasy you've got there.

-

Well if he says so LOL.

The former head of the FBI and whatever federal judge and grand jury that signed off on this indictment and warrant must just all be terribly wrong. :lol:

What he declared is irrelevant to the risks he posed.

He's 'bankrupt' yet he could sign for $200,000 bail? Nice fantasy you've got there.

Morally bankrupt?

Back
Top Bottom