• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone slams Mueller indictment, says he's prepared for the fight of his life

Why am I picturing a DIrty Dancing number with Trump and Stone doing "I've had the time (crime?) of my life"

Question is...who plays Baby? I am thinking Roger Stone.

Except Mueller IS putting Baby in the corner.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...t-says-hes-prepared-for-the-fight-of-his-life

"Roger Stone slams Mueller indictment, says he's prepared for the fight of his life"

Good for him. A person who is not willing to fight for their own honor is a person whose life means very little.

tenor.gif

This has nothing to do with what "I" think about Stone's complicity.

Read what I wrote and stop pretending you understood context.

You seem to be supporting this traitor.......Sad to see Americans supporting this creep

Why am I picturing a DIrty Dancing number with Trump and Stone doing "I've had the time (crime?) of my life"

Question is...who plays Baby? I am thinking Roger Stone.

Except Mueller IS putting Baby in the corner.

Good for him. A person who is not willing to fight for their own honor is a person whose life means very little.

He's a "dirty trickster", and now a crook, who broke the law repeatedly, with criminal intent, in efforts to obstruct a lawful Federal investigation.
By continuing to fight our DOJ and hide the truth, he's not accepting his guilt, nor is he asking forgiveness. He's standing by his crimes like the unethical fool he is.

Cohen in contrast, has come clean, and is on the path to regaining some of the honor he lost in serving the deplorable, corrupt, and phony, David Dennison.

WWJD? Trix appears to believe he'd commit crimes, and then not ask for forgiveness. How far some on the Right have fallen.

Wow...What a Avatar!....

I have that gif too, I think it's great. But I only pull it out for special occasions similar to this one, the arrest of Roger Stone. Someone beat me to it though. I'll keep it safe for the day Don Jr. or soy boy Jared gets indicted.

Back on topic....
I'm still surprised to see people stand in defense of a low-down, dirty, scheming, traitor like Roger Stone. The man is an abomination, he's the epitome of arrogance and narcissism. Do people feel they aren't being loyal to Trump unless they're defending every scum-bag lowlife criminal that does Trump's dirty work? If someone is willing to defend Trump then they must feel an obligation to defend all the other criminals associated with Trump. There's still a long line of criminals behind Roger Stone that they'll have to keep defending.

Roger Stone has no honor. A person has to actually do honorable things to have any honer. Roger Stone has no morality or code of ethics. What Roger Stone has is arrogance, egotism and a sense of superiority. He's had these traits all his life and that's why Stone, Manafort and Lee Atwater were a perfect trilogy of malevolence. Lee Atwater was nicknamed the 'Babe Ruth of negative politics'. His candidates were good, the opponents were bad. There were no shades of gray. The trio became the darlings of negative and dirty campaigning.

When Roger Stone who is a self-described 'dirty trickster', is caught red-handed at his filthy, smeary, slanderous game, he pivots quite easily and relies on his own set of rules, 'admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack'. I think that this is his 'hit the wall' life moment. He's not getting out of this one by being clever and devious. This time he's going to have to answer to the U.S. government, not merely to Trump.

A little ending story about Lee Atwater. He died in 1991 from a brain tumor like the one that Joe Biden's son Beau died from and the same type of tumor that both Ted Kennedy and John McCain died of. Shortly before he died, Lee Atwater gave an interview for Life magazine. I thought it would be pertinent to post here because this the 'place' that Manafort, Stone and Lee Atwater come from. It seems that Lee Atwater, at the very end of his life, dying from terminal brain cancer had a 'come to Jesus' awakening - timely because he died shortly after this interview.

The '80s were about acquiring — acquiring wealth, power, prestige. I know. I acquired more wealth, power, and prestige than most. But you can acquire all you want and still feel empty. What power wouldn't I trade for a little more time with my family? What price wouldn't I pay for an evening with friends? It took a deadly illness to put me eye to eye with that truth, but it is a truth that the country, caught up in its ruthless ambitions and moral decay, can learn on my dime. I don't know who will lead us through the '90s, but they must be made to speak to this spiritual vacuum at the heart of American society, this tumor of the soul. ~ L. Atwater

He's a "dirty trickster", and now a crook, who broke the law repeatedly, with criminal intent, in efforts to obstruct a lawful Federal investigation.
By continuing to fight our DOJ and hide the truth, he's not accepting his guilt, nor is he asking forgiveness. He's standing by his crimes like the unethical fool he is.

Cohen in contrast, has come clean, and is on the path to regaining some of the honor he lost in serving the deplorable, corrupt, and phony, David Dennison.

WWJD? Trix appears to believe he'd commit crimes, and then not ask for forgiveness. How far some on the Right have fallen.

I love how you dishonestly made it look like I believe Stone is innocent of the charges outlined in the indictment.
Every citizen in this country accused of a criminal offense should fight for their honor if they believe they are innocent or their life means very little... That's what I wrote!

WWJD? He'd tell you to save your fake piety.

I love how you dishonestly made it look like I believe Stone is innocent of the charges outlined in the indictment.
Every citizen in this country accused of a criminal offense should fight for their honor if they believe they are innocent or their life means very little... That's what I wrote!
He's got no honor, and he's knows he's guilty, and you know it too.
The indictment lays out the hard evidence, there is no reasonable person who reads that and believe he's innocent of all charges.

You compared the FBI to Nazi stormtroppers...men and women who risk their lives to defend us domestically, and then applaud Stone as "defending his honor" as he opposes the lawful investigation into his activities.
Shameful.

WWJD? He'd tell you to save your fake piety.
Now you're claiming my demonstrable superior standard of ethics to yours, are fake? Based no nothing?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...t-says-hes-prepared-for-the-fight-of-his-life

"Roger Stone slams Mueller indictment, says he's prepared for the fight of his life"

How Michael Cohen went from saying he would 'take a bullet' for Trump to implicating him in federal crimes

https://www.businessinsider.com/mic...take-a-bullet-for-trump-to-a-plea-deal-2018-8

How Michael Cohen went from saying he would 'take a bullet' for Trump to implicating him in federal crimes

https://www.businessinsider.com/mic...take-a-bullet-for-trump-to-a-plea-deal-2018-8

Perhaps it's correct to dismiss Stone's bravado.
However, Cohen did not plead guilty to new crimes in order to implicate Trump. He pled guilty to an existing indictment in which he claims Trump is involved.
What indictment would Stone plead guilty to that would involve Trump?

Perhaps it's correct to dismiss Stone's bravado.
However, Cohen did not plead guilty to new crimes in order to implicate Trump. He pled guilty to an existing indictment in which he claims Trump is involved.

Yep, from "I would take a bullet for Trump" to "I am pleading guilty to crimes that Trump is a co-conspirator in."

What indictment would Stone plead guilty to that would involve Trump?

Don't know. Guess we'll find out. Stone's indictment suggests that Trump or a family member ordered a senior campaign official to order him to coordinate with Wikileaks, which would be conspiracy. We'll see.

Yep, from "I would take a bullet for Trump" to "I am pleading guilty to crimes that Trump is a co-conspirator in."

Don't know. Guess we'll find out. Stone's indictment suggests that Trump or a family member ordered a senior campaign official to order him to coordinate with Wikileaks, which would be conspiracy. We'll see.

As per the indictment, somebody was asked to reach out to Stone to find out if Wikileaks were planning any future releases. As per the indictment, Stone wasn't sure himself.
That's a long way to coordination. It's also a long way from ' Trump & Co. conspired to throw the election.'

From the indictment...

"After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign."​

Trumpanzees: HE'S INNOCENT! IT'S A PERJURY TRAP! DDDDEEEEEEEEEEPP SSTTTAAAAAAAATE!" :lol:

Let's revisit ohhh.... about a year ago:

And two years ago:

Timeline: The Roger Stone indictment fills in new details about WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign

June 22, 2016. WikiLeaks reaches out to Guccifer 2.0 (apparently over Twitter) to request he/they “end any new material [stolen from the DNC] here for us to review and it will have a much higher impact than what you are doing.”

Looking more and more like Stone is one if not the main collusion contact for the trump administration.

Last edited:
As per the indictment, somebody was asked to reach out to Stone to find out if Wikileaks were planning any future releases. As per the indictment, Stone wasn't sure himself.
That's a long way to coordination.

Once all the steps are confirmed (assuming they can be proven, which I admit may be difficult), then that will be the coordination. There are more than enough crimes in the indictment that Stone could serve for five years. Like everybody else, it not impossible that he too will flip.

It's also a long way from ' Trump & Co. conspired to throw the election.'

You don't get to establish where the goal posts are placed. I don't care which magical standard must be reached in order to impress you.

From the indictment...

"After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign."​

Trumpanzees: HE'S INNOCENT! IT'S A PERJURY TRAP! DDDDEEEEEEEEEEPP SSTTTAAAAAAAATE!" :lol:

Let's revisit ohhh.... about a year ago:

And two years ago:

Timeline: The Roger Stone indictment fills in new details about WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign

June 22, 2016. WikiLeaks reaches out to Guccifer 2.0 (apparently over Twitter) to request he/they “end any new material [stolen from the DNC] here for us to review and it will have a much higher impact than what you are doing.”

Yes. Thank you. The Trump campaign DID NOT KNOW WHAT WIKILEAKS HAD. You'd think that if the campaign coordinated in HACKING those emails, if they had COORDINATED with Russia in breaking into the files, IT WOULD KNOW. That they asked an ex staffer to find out suggests they had no knowledge. Thus no role in the hack and no conspiracy with Russia.
And this by the way, comes to us courtesy of Mr. Mueller.

Yes. Thank you. The Trump campaign DID NOT KNOW WHAT WIKILEAKS HAD. You'd think that if the campaign coordinated in HACKING those emails, if they had COORDINATED with Russia in breaking into the files, IT WOULD KNOW. That they asked an ex staffer to find out suggests they had no knowledge. Thus no role in the hack and no conspiracy with Russia.
And this by the way, comes to us courtesy of Mr. Mueller.

Proving you didn't read any of those links.

Back
Top Bottom