• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone slams Mueller indictment, says he's prepared for the fight of his life

Multiple criminal conspiracies have been established by Special Counsel, it's listed in both the Russian hacking indictment, and the Russian social media indictment.

Maybe you mean to say no Americans have yet been shown to have been a part of those criminal conspiracies?

Those indictments were laid to establish the offense(s) to which others conspired.

Like a three year old covered with chocolate.

Three year olds covered in chocolate and English Mastiffs with trash containers around their necks are funny and adorable.

This bunch is more like Jules and Vincent Vega being caught by Jimmie's wife Bonnie as they attempt to carry Marvin's headless corpse through the kitchen...and we are "Bonnie".
(aka "Gangsters doing gangster ****")

JauntyReasonableAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

Ain't one damn thing adorable or cute about them.

Not by anybody who knows how the feds work.

Those that do and are close to trump are very nervous.

I'm frankly concerned that it'll be so bad we never get to see it and nothing is done.

To keep the country from imploding.

And if it runs that way, "we never get to see it and nothing is done - - to supposedly keep the country from imploding", I guarantee you it's a sure-fire bet that the country WILL implode, and EXPLODE. If there is anything guaranteed to set off a bloody revolution, it's the notion that justice is not done to proven criminals in power at the very top.
It will be a sign to Americans that the law is meaningless and absolutely worthless.

I dare Barr to try and paper over the report. Watch what happens if he does. It won't be "leftist violence", no sir...it will be people from all sides who expect to see justice carried out and respect given to the law. Any attempt to even try to pull a stunt like that would be tantamount to the law itself aiding and abetting, and then covering up.

I seriously doubt that Americans will tolerate such an openly blatant and brazen disregard for core American values.

"If we never get to see it and nothing is done"

That might be in the bigger indictment.

Mueller has already laid out what he alleges Stone or a PapaD did. He's not going back because if he does, he overturns his own indictments of Stone. And he already has a conviction on PapaD and can't change his story now.

Those indictments were laid to establish the offense(s) to which others conspired.

No Americans who were indicted were indicted for conspiracy to flip the election; no Russian who were indicted have connections with the Trump campaign.

No Americans who were indicted were indicted for conspiracy to flip the election; no Russian who were indicted have connections with the Trump campaign.

Just stop already... you should know by now that Trump haters don't like facts.

Mueller has already laid out what he alleges Stone or a PapaD did. He's not going back because if he does, he overturns his own indictments of Stone. And he already has a conviction on PapaD and can't change his story now.

He can always add indictments, particularly if they are already sealed...

Again, just a pile of wisecracks from your side - no actual meaningful reasoning. Washington and Moscow were not arch-enemies before the Cold War. Although Teddy Roosevelt did try to encourage Japan to become a more militarist imperialist power to coax them into attacking Russia in the Far East.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/opinion/06bradley.html

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/121083

"Again"? WTF dude I've never talked to you before, why would you say again? And wtf is "your side"?

And "arch-enemies" makes it sound like that you watch too many movies or TV. I never said that Russia and the US are "arch-enemies" please do not put word sin my mouth.

Here is what I am saying: Russia is attempting to destabilize the US through certain actions, one of those actions is an attempt to get people like you to act just the way that you did. Putins big plan appears to be to get the liberals and conservatives to go at each other. Now let me point out that I do not belong to any group think political party so all this us and them propaganda does nothing to me. But apparently its working as intended on you and most liberals and conservatives. Its the collective group think people that are making all of this worse.

Let me make this clear for you: I am an American and its political parties that are to blame for the mess that we are in. America would be much better off if we banned political party corruption for our government. I mean you took the bait from Russia it seems with open arms. Or perhaps you are just here to troll like a good employee?

Now unless you can keep to the thread subject, I'm done with this crap.

Not by anybody who knows how the feds work.

Those that do and are close to trump are very nervous.

I'm frankly concerned that it'll be so bad we never get to see it and nothing is done.

To keep the country from imploding.

I think it keeps going public, bit by bit, until the fatman sings (i.e. resignation). If implosion comes before resignation, then we may see it. I do believe that Mueller will release most of the most damaging evidence just in time for the Primaries, so the Republicans can choose another candidate. Mueller is a life-long Republican.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...t-says-hes-prepared-for-the-fight-of-his-life

"Roger Stone slams Mueller indictment, says he's prepared for the fight of his life"

Good for him. A person who is not willing to fight for their own honor is a person whose life means very little.

Thank God. The majority of Mueller's charges will likely be overturned in court anyway but it is refreshing to see one man stand up to the brutal thug who thinks he can crush people he doesn't like for whatever the hell reason he wants to.

Thank God. The majority of Mueller's charges will likely be overturned in court anyway but it is refreshing to see one man stand up to the brutal thug who thinks he can crush people he doesn't like for whatever the hell reason he wants to.

Citation that Mueller is a brutal thug ? Wouldn't a 'brutal thug' most likely have some sort of criminal history documented ? Can you provide any proof Mueller has a publicly documented rap sheet as being a ' brutal thug' ?

Citation that Mueller is a brutal thug ? Wouldn't a 'brutal thug' most likely have some sort of criminal history documented ? Can you provide any proof Mueller has a publicly documented rap sheet as being a ' brutal thug' ?

Mueller is not a thug to fellow thugs any more than Goring was a thug to other German thugs.

Mueller is not a thug to fellow thugs any more than Goring was a thug to other German thugs.

Who was Goring and what did this 'Goring' have to do with German thugs ?

There is no honor in Stone.... Geez.... the wanna be Nixon mentality that Stone is obsessed with, is the same mentality that did and does the same type of things that Nixon did...

Who was Goring and what did this 'Goring' have to do with German thugs ?

Goring was an ungodly leftist liberal radical savage politician of the German Nazi party and a chief in the brutal regime of the murderer in chief of the Jew-hating Austrian tribe of Adolph Hitler. The Hitler/Goring tribe of savages lost the war and their lives in the end.

Goring was an ungodly leftist liberal radical savage politician of the German Nazi party and a chief in the brutal regime of the murderer in chief of the Jew-hating Austrian tribe of Adolph Hitler. The Hitler/Goring tribe of savages lost the war and their lives in the end.

No he wasn't. Pull up a link to verify your positive claim or it will be summarily dismissed with the same veracity with which it was presented.

You think it's only one Indictment per person? This indictment does not protect him from other indictments.

If indictments arise regarding the trump tower meeting, for example, manafoet will be included. Different crime, different indictment. Could result in a continuing criminal enterprise charge as well if it fits the pattern of his previously charged behaviors.

As far as you know. Mueller is working his way in from the periphery, and has had very few leaks.

You should he using qualifying language, not declarative.

Because you don't know.

You think it's only one Indictment per person? This indictment does not protect him from other indictments.

If indictments arise regarding the trump tower meeting, for example, manafoet will be included. Different crime, different indictment. Could result in a continuing criminal enterprise charge as well if it fits the pattern of his previously charged behaviors.

Except in these indictments, Mueller is explaining what happened. So: PapaD met with the professor a couple times and received nothing. PapaD tried to get the campaign interested in what these Russians said they had, and nobody in the campaign was interested.
Mueller can't change that narrative.

Or, after the first release, Stone was asked by somebody in Trump campaign to find out what Wikileaks had. He was unable to do so.
I suppose Mueller could change that narrative. But then why bother indicting now if the issue is not settled?

Back
Top Bottom