• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Roger Stone Says North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor As Trump Boosts Fraud Claims

and why Maine of all places? The route to get from NK to Maine is pretty long when Cali or Oregon or Wa are much closer

They were going to do some lobster fishing, on the way back, since Trump open the new areas?

Shit man, f**k.....we've let the nutters become mainstream.

Because that's where you would least suspect a North Korean boat full of U.S. ballots to show up!
Unless you constantly look for deceit like I do... then it makes it the most obvious place.

If I was Trump I would be telling Powell, Stone and other to just stop with the bs. It has now become laughable.

They were going to do some lobster fishing, on the way back, since Trump open the new areas?
Little Elvis is aching from some Lobster Thermidor ...

Maybe there's some sort of contest the rest of us just don't know about. You know like the "ugliest date" thing in college.

Or apparently there is also what is called a "dogfight" where Marines try to bring the ugliest date out with them to a club/bar.

I'm thinking this could be something like that.

If the "Stupidest Claim" prize is a 20 year vacation on a desert island, I'd like to see it be a 1-way tie.

Stone is trolling.

Maybe there's some sort of contest the rest of us just don't know about. You know like the "ugliest date" thing in college.

Or apparently there is also what is called a "dogfight" where Marines try to bring the ugliest date out with them to a club/bar.

I'm thinking this could be something like that. Only the goal here is to come up with the most ridiculous claim believed by the most people. Not sure how they will judge it. Maybe based on how much money Trump or the lawyers can raise after said claim is made.

We had a slightly less acceptable name for it when I was in the Corps.

but I did win once!

If I was Trump I would be telling Powell, Stone and other to just stop with the bs. It has now become laughable.

Become? At least they haven’t rebooked the Four Seasons or the “Raiders of the Lost Ark” meltdown.

Stone said: " "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

So he learned of: "incontrovertible evidence", then says "if it checks out". So which is it evidence or not?

What are the odds of a NK boat coming into a US harbor to unload something? How stupid does Stone believe the American people to be.
Stone is crazier than Dr. Woods who claimed the WTC on 9/11 were destroyed by energy beam weapons. Stone should be ashamed.
Stone is playing to Trump supporters, not the American people as a whole. He knows how stupid they are.

And there’s another six weeks to go.

How much more idiotic can it get?
Much, much, much more idiotic.

I'd be tempted to go on 8Chan and spread some deliberately insane rumors, but I'm terrified that people will take it seriously, and I'll be the next "Q."

What I said if he has evidence like he said then he should make it public. Otherwise his statement is nothing.

His statement is nothing. You’ll see it passed around on parler, which was the audience it was intended for. No one there cares about evidence.

Back
Top Bottom