• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone pal Jerome Corsi says Mueller is planning to indict him

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Jerome Corsi, an associate of Roger Stone, says he expects to be indicted for perjury as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian election meddling.

More indictments are about to rain down, and there is speculation about whether indictments will include Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr, or a number of other people. One thing that is beyond speculation. Jerome Corsi will be indicted for perjury. The Special Counsel's office has told him that, according to Corsi himself.

Couldn't have happened to a douchier douche bag. Let the traitor rot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...orsi-says-mueller-planning-indict-him-n935436

It will be interested to see if they charge him anything other than perjury.

We'll know more if and when it happens, but if it's "just" perjury that will be a big deal.

Perjury is good enough, if it gets us to the next level of truth ...

More indictments are about to rain down, and there is speculation about whether indictments will include Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr, or a number of other people. One thing that is beyond speculation. Jerome Corsi will be indicted for perjury. The Special Counsel's office has told him that, according to Corsi himself.

Couldn't have happened to a douchier douche bag. Let the traitor rot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...orsi-says-mueller-planning-indict-him-n935436

And how does Jerome Corsi know what Mueller is going to do?

And how does Jerome Corsi know what Mueller is going to do?

According to Corsi, the Special Prosecutor's office has told him that he will be indicted for perjury.

According to Corsi, the Special Prosecutor's office has told him that he will be indicted for perjury.

That seems kinda odd to my mind. Not saying they will not indict, but usually, people are not told in advance of these things as I understand it.

He's one of nearly a dozen witnesses called in to give information about Stone, they are targeting Stone as the big fish in this particular inquiry it appears.

So when questioning him ,he appears to have said things that were contrary to evidence they already had. No doubt he was trying to protect Stone.
So they will squeeze him, and hopefully he will do the right thing and tell the truth about Stone.

Look at this quote:
"I don't recall ever meeting [WikiLeaks founder] Julian Assange or getting information from anyone about what he had including the Podesta emails," Corsi said Monday. "But they have all your emails and phone records…They're very good at the perjury trap."

So what sticks out:
- I don't recall
Did he use that language when quesitoned? I woud think not, I don't know if you can get perjury if you say that...seems like he's saying it after the fact?
Either way "I don't recall" is weak

- they are very good at the perjury trap
That's a guilty man right there. A perjury trap is when they are looking to get you to perjure yourself.
Clearly they are looking to get the facts about Roger Stone, not for this old dude Corsi to lie (?), he's full of ****.

Anyway, that's my take.

Paul Manafort knew he was going to be indicted.

Superfly and Cardinal beat me to it. I was busy searching for the definitive citation but failed :)

I've heard the same from legal analysts in the news, it was news to me too.

Here's a report that Federal Agents told Manafort to expect indictment when they raided his home, backing up Superfly's claim about Manafort.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eller-warned-manafort-to-expect-an-indictment

Prosecutors on special counsel Robert Mueller's team reportedly told former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort that they planned to indict him when they picked his lock and raided his Virginia home in July.
The warning, allegedly a shock-and-awe tactic...
The jarring comment is part of the approach Mueller and his team have embraced since May when the Justice Department named them to lead the high-profile investigation earlier, which aims to intimidate witnesses and possible targets of the probe, the newspaper reported.

Back
Top Bottom