• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Indicted 7 Counts

MSNBC just reported that Roger Stone has been indicted on seven different counts associated with his nefarious activities involving what is believed to be Wikileaks and the Trump campaign and repeatedly lying to FBI agents who interviewed him.

This connects the Trump campaign to events during the campaign to the Wikileaks of the Russian hacks which helped Trump get elected.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/us/politics/roger-stone-indicted-mueller-investigation.html

More to come as this develops.

Another day in the life of All The Presidents ConMen.

My question is that when they saw this coming, why the hell did they not get rid of all of the evidence? I know that something on the web is never truly gone, but with the power of the presidency I am sure they could have scrubbed all of this out of existence.

How does one get rid of lying to the FBI and obstructing justice?

Anyway, In the era of the cloud, nothing really disappears, methinks, eh?

Well, this isn't a bomb shell. Roger Stone himself said he thought he was going to be indicted. It's not particularly rocket science you know.

The question I have is: what was the strategy of SC indicting him now, and now sooner? There is something strategic about it, but I can't think of what it might be.

The question I have is: what was the strategy of SC indicting him now, and now sooner? There is something strategic about it, but I can't think of what it might be.

The current grand jury in Dc ends in July.. so that timing might be a consideration.

My question is that when they saw this coming, why the hell did they not get rid of all of the evidence? I know that something on the web is never truly gone, but with the power of the presidency I am sure they could have scrubbed all of this out of existence.

Because US Intelligence has had it from the instant it was created.

Russian Intelligence is the best Human Intelligence asset in the world but US Intelligence is the best SigIntel asset in the world. Assange has had his communications monitored since Snowden at least just as an example. Just hiring Pail Manafort would have put the entire Trump Campaign in a mode where US Intel would have been monitoring everything going in and coming out using SigIntel. Carter Page would have caused some alarm bells to go off as well.

So the stuff that makes up the core of the indictment was pushed up to Mueller months and months ago. All they needed was Stone to stick his big foot in his big mouth and they had him.

Last edited:
Hopefully, another Trump mafia goon will spend significant time behind bars.

I wonder what his fellow inmates will think of that big tattoo of Nixon on his back.

:crazy3:

It'll likely say that he is cool with having another man up against his backside. That should go over well for him. :shock:

Well, this isn't a bomb shell. Roger Stone himself said he thought he was going to be indicted. It's not particularly rocket science you know.

He didn't think he would be facing an indictment like this. He suggested stupid process crapola, of which this most certainly is not. And there are receipts. Tons of them. He is royally screwed here.

I wonder what his fellow inmates will think of that big tattoo of Nixon on his back.

:crazy3:

I suspect it will give them something to lean on.

Finally! This guy has been thumbing his nose at the law for long enough!

Back
Top Bottom