• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Friend is currently live streaming his own meltdown

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Earth to criminals. If you don't lie. You won't get tricked. This does not seem to register in the Trump WH.

"I guess I'll have to go prison for the rest of my life because I dared to oppose the deep state."

No that's not how ^ that works. The victim complex of these people is hilarious. As soon as they are caught doing something they can't understand what they did was illegal. See how he's acting all sweet and innocent??? :lamo

Here's some background on this prick: Mueller reportedly has evidence that a Roger Stone associate knew Clinton campaign emails had been stolen and given to WikiLeaks

Here's his livestream:

So the Mueller investigation is the 1930's all over again, yet it's okay to go to war with the media? Geez.

Earth to criminals. If you don't lie. You won't get tricked. This does not seem to register in the Trump WH.

No that's not how ^ that works. The victim complex of these people is hilarious. As soon as they are caught doing something they can't understand what they did was illegal. See how he's acting all sweet and innocent??? :lamo

Here's some background on this prick: Mueller reportedly has evidence that a Roger Stone associate knew Clinton campaign emails had been stolen and given to WikiLeaks

Here's his livestream:

All I can say is. Who in their right mind can look at Roger Stone and say, "Now there's a rational human being"?

It's not "Mueller" as in Mewler, or myoo--lur. The first syllable rhymes with cull, or dull, or gull.

Gull-er
Cull-er
Dull-er
Meuller.

Got it?

Renato Mariotti: "When the Feds are indicting you for perjury, it’s time to exercise your right to remain silent."

All of the criminals that trump surrounds himself with are stupid.

"They're going to throw me in solitary confinement...I'm going to lose my home."

womp womp.

This video is genuinely funny.

"Please donate to my self defense fund, paypal is set up so you can send those funds, don't worry about the fees paypal collects."

Oh, I'm sure everybody was super worried about the fees paypal collects.

Okay, it's not funny anymore. He's just ranting aimlessly now, although his "Have you ever seen Barack's birth certificate?" bit was good.

All I can say is. Who in their right mind can look at Roger Stone and say, "Now there's a rational human being"?

Apparently the same folks who can look at Donald Trump and say “now that man would make a good president”!

Trump sure knows how to drain the swamp.

He just needed to get elected.;)

Jerome Corsi just cancelled an interview w/NBC. Sources say he got a call from Robert Mueller...And never came up to rockefeller center.

"They're going to throw me in solitary confinement...I'm going to lose my home."

womp womp.

This man is going to have a heart attack the first time they place the handcuffs on him.

Pretty amazing.

The even more amazing part of this is that there are actual people that think he probably really didn't tell any lies. They just caught him in a perjury trap. He said something happened on a tuesday and it was a wednesday so they are going after him.

This administration is giving Nixons a strong run for the money to see who can be the most corrupt and dishonest in the history of our country.

It's not "Mueller" as in Mewler, or myoo--lur. The first syllable rhymes with cull, or dull, or gull.

Gull-er
Cull-er
Dull-er
Meuller.

Got it?

No... :2razz:

Pretty amazing.

The even more amazing part of this is that there are actual people that think he probably really didn't tell any lies. They just caught him in a perjury trap. He said something happened on a tuesday and it was a wednesday so they are going after him.

This administration is giving Nixons a strong run for the money to see who can be the most corrupt and dishonest in the history of our country.

From the five minutes I saw of the meltdown (I assume Cardinal watched more) he did his best to fling the "I don't know what's going on," defense.

From the five minutes I saw of the meltdown (I assume Cardinal watched more) he did his best to fling the "I don't know what's going on," defense.

Yea, I saw parts. It was sad that anyone believes such BS. "after 20 minutes of such intense questioning I just couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't think, it was a perjury trap!"(paraphrased from memory) You expect me to believe that 20 minutes of tough questioning forced you to lie about important details?

Yea, I saw parts. It was sad that anyone believes such BS. "after 20 minutes of such intense questioning I just couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't think, it was a perjury trap!"(paraphrased from memory) You expect me to believe that 20 minutes of tough questioning forced you to lie about important details?

This guy was obviously not smart enough to follow Mueller's line of questioning or even perhaps all the people involved in what he was involved in. Maybe he got freaked, realizing who he was in bed with.

I'm always pissed off every time I drive past a bank. I think, "Goddammit, another bank robbery trap."

Ahahha, listening to the video.

He's the victim here. My wife was scared? My mind was mush after 2 months (and so I'm innocent).
We "tried" to cooperate.
I "felt like" I had committed no crimes.
Such conviction!!

I handed over my computers and all emails (I assume they would have gotten them without his cooperation...)

It was frightening! I could be thrown in prison if I'm a criminal!! <- that's what crime is buddy! Crime don't pay!
(Remember what Cohen said? They were polite, professional, accommodating, and basically he was impressed and thanked them...and they RAIDED his house.

A game of perjury trap..it's impossible, first 20 minutes you have a "perjury trap". HAHAHAH.

Best of my recollection... best of my recollection.... Too late!!
I thought I was doing a "pretty good job" of cooperating.

He doesn't get it. You fully and completely cooperate, and then they decide what to do with you. Short of that, you're their bitch.

These right wing media nutters...I heard some of his broad cast after...
He's calling the U.S. communist because we have taxes. ****ing morons.

For a real treat click Youtube on the video and go look at the comments. They are concentrated victimhood wingnut.

This guy was obviously not smart enough to follow Mueller's line of questioning or even perhaps all the people involved in what he was involved in. Maybe he got freaked, realizing who he was in bed with.

He's smart enough to follow. He's just trying to lie. I mean, what kind of a ****ing statement is "I don't recall meeting Julian Assange."? You don't recall? Don't recall? They are lying like my 5 year old does when I catch him with his hand in the cookie jar.

Back
Top Bottom