• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Friend is currently live streaming his own meltdown

For a real treat click Youtube on the video and go look at the comments. They are concentrated victimhood wingnut.

Hah, I forgot to check that. I agree, lots of the tweets about these sorts of things have both the greatest cry-baby nutter responses, as well as the best jokes about it.

I feel though that their beliefs are mainstream now though, like 30-40% population. To me, that's a bubble that could easily build until it bursts. And they are all foretelling the impending doom of the U.S., that they would enact such a self-fulfilling prophecy, doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

"bill of rights was designed to protect us from this. usa is on verge of collapse."
"Dr Corsi, hopefully Meuller will at Gitmo! SOON!!!!!!!"
"Can't describe how horrible I feel for you Dr. Corsi. This is not fair. This is evil."
"Clinton runs around stealing committing fraud, killing people! Mueller the thug invites a 72 year old man! Are u f kidding!"
"All of this is fricken scary! Unbelievable! All my grandma taught me in the 1950s about communism’s plans for taking over our country and their apparent victory, is becoming more evident with each passing day . May true justice happen soon. May the restoration of our constitutional Republic happen now. Christ Consciousness must take hold of our hearts now, enabling all to have will eyes to see and ears to hear. This is a war of good and evil. "

Yeah, reading some of those I can't help but think it's just nutters trying to whip up the base. Other times I think it sounds about right for the average Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Hah, I forgot to check that. I agree, lots of the tweets about these sorts of things have both the greatest cry-baby nutter responses, as well as the best jokes about it.

I feel though that their beliefs are mainstream now though, like 30-40% population. To me, that's a bubble that could easily build until it bursts. And they are all foretelling the impending doom of the U.S., that they would enact such a self-fulfilling prophecy, doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

"bill of rights was designed to protect us from this. usa is on verge of collapse."
"Dr Corsi, hopefully Meuller will at Gitmo! SOON!!!!!!!"
"Can't describe how horrible I feel for you Dr. Corsi. This is not fair. This is evil."
"Clinton runs around stealing committing fraud, killing people! Mueller the thug invites a 72 year old man! Are u f kidding!"
"All of this is fricken scary! Unbelievable! All my grandma taught me in the 1950s about communism’s plans for taking over our country and their apparent victory, is becoming more evident with each passing day . May true justice happen soon. May the restoration of our constitutional Republic happen now. Christ Consciousness must take hold of our hearts now, enabling all to have will eyes to see and ears to hear. This is a war of good and evil. "

Yeah, reading some of those I can't help but think it's just nutters trying to whip up the base. Other times I think it sounds about right for the average Trump supporter.

I had the same thoughts. Russians? Wingnuts? Republican propagandists? It's scary this is the new normal of what is all over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom