• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

Good. It's always nice to hear that peace has been made among former enemies. At least from my POV.

I would love it if a Trumptatorship were established. I've said so many times.

Too obvious. Dial it back some.

It's pretty obvious that our country has gone way too far to the right and this Trump era is going to push our country way to the left.

Thanks Trump.

I'm sure it really pisses you off how Orban has cracked down on Marxist propaganda in universities. Hopefully he purges them entirely.

It's pretty obvious that our country has gone way too far to the right and this Trump era is going to push our country way to the left.

Thanks Trump.

During these next 51 days, the rule of law, human rights, and a free press as evolved from the Magna Carta and the U.S. Constitution, face a threat to continuance exceeding the threat that emerged by the July, 1940 commencement of the Battle of Britain.

Battle of Britain - Wikipedia
50339886976_f40fd9845d_c.jpg

After the immediate threat was vanquished, a lesson was learned that is vital to remember and to emphasize today. The supporters, enablers, and apologists can
exist and continue as a formidable threat indefinitely, but not the other way around, as far as the leader of the cult-of-personality. The personality at the center of the cult is not a threat independent of the cult.

Post U.S. Civil War, it is difficult to this day to argue that the belligerent confederates, in hindsight, did not prevail.

Denazification - Wikipedia
In 1957, 77% of the German Ministry of Justice's senior officials were former Nazi Party members.[96]....

Supporters of these politics respect only one thing, and unfortunately it was not meted out to them in either historical example. Odds that supporters of Trump have already "won" a "victory" that cannot be reversed seem much higher than many opponents are prepared to admit or understand.

During these next 51 days, the rule of law, human rights, and a free press as evolved from the Magna Carta and the U.S. Constitution, face a threat to continuance exceeding the threat that emerged by the July, 1940 commencement of the Battle of Britain.

After the immediate threat was vanquished, a lesson was learned that is vital to remember and to emphasize today. The supporters, enablers, and apologists can
exist and continue as a formidable threat indefinitely, but not the other way around, as far as the leader of the cult-of-personality. The personality at the center of the cult is not a threat independent of the cult.

Post U.S. Civil War, it is difficult to this day to argue that the belligerent confederates, in hindsight, did not prevail.

Supporters of these politics respect only one thing, and unfortunately it was not meted out to them in either historical example.
Odds that supporters of Trump have already "won" a "victory" that cannot be reversed seem much higher than many opponents are prepared to admit or understand.

The post bellum reconstruction was predicated on malice toward none when the none were in fact reeking of malice toward all who are north of 'em as they proved from 1861-65 and since, right up to the present, to include the establishment of the KKK, Jim Crow and the Republican Southern Strategy of Nixon-Thurmond.

Given there are presently tens of millions of domestic enemies whose active motivation, existence, means, purposes and goals are reeking of malice toward post LBJ liberals and JFK progressives, and who worship the long sought and presently realized emergence of their tyrant ruler Trump, there needs to be a coast to coast 2nd national reconstruction that practices no mercy toward those who are continuing their ongoing campaign of malice and who are unrelentingly pursuing their always and long sought destruction of the United States and its Constitution.

To make the point I myself began saying four years ago that I advised my friends and colleagues to go long on Trump's wall, blindfolds and cigarettes; presently and during recent months I've said to go short on 'em, as I have known all along is the only course of action to ensure the future of the USA as designed by the Founders and preserved by the loyalty and sacrifice of generations of American patriots since.

Last edited:
The term “Marxist propaganda” is meaningless coming from a fascist.

As is the term "fascist" coming from a Marxist.

But hey, if he does start to try “purging” he’ll get the boot in about two seconds flat, especially since Hungary isn’t nearly as strategically placed as Turkey.

Probably true, given how prone progressives are to physically attacking people they disagree with.

This is the sort of delusional thinking that makes the left so dangerous. There is exactly zero chance of Trump attempting any of this, nor of succeeding if he were to.

To make the point I myself began saying four years ago that I advised my friends and colleagues to go long on Trump's wall, blindfolds and cigarettes

Always nice to see a progressive let their inner murderous fanatic out.

As is the term "fascist" coming from a Marxist.

Probably true, given how prone progressives are to physically attacking people they disagree with.

This is the sort of delusional thinking that makes the left so dangerous. There is exactly zero chance of Trump attempting any of this, nor of succeeding if he were to.

Always nice to see a progressive let their inner murderous fanatic out.

To a fascist, anyone to the left of say, Pinochet is a Marxist. Your hatred for the constitution and your desire to destroy the rights and freedoms of the American people mark you as a fascist. That’s just the facts.

So, again, your sniveling of “Marxist” is meaningless.

Again hilarious coming from the guy who wants to destroy democracy and install a dictatorship to murder everyone he disagrees with :lol:

To a fascist, anyone to the left of say, Pinochet is a Marxist. Your hatred for the constitution and your desire to destroy the rights and freedoms of the American people mark you as a fascist. That’s just the facts.

So, again, your sniveling of “Marxist” is meaningless.

Again hilarious coming from the guy who wants to destroy democracy and install a dictatorship to murder everyone he disagrees with :lol:

I wish I could say I was surprised by the number of Trump voters who actually want him to be an autocrat, but I'm not.

I wish I could say I was surprised by the number of Trump voters who actually want him to be an autocrat, but I'm not.
How do we know they aren’t Russian bots?

OMG. :doh

What complete and utter idiocy. Trump's base will love it.

Yep, the knuckle dragging bug eating morons love themselves a fascist dictatorship.

I would love it if a Trumptatorship were established. I've said so many times.

Maybe try clicking your heels too.

It worked for Dorothy. Of course Dorothy had better thoughts than that one. Better yet the wicked witch melted away. And the buffoon wizard got deflated of his pseudo power.

Back
Top Bottom