• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Arrested

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There have been many discussions as to the heavy-handed tactics used by the FBI in the arrest of Roger Stone.
I think Roger got off easy; can you imagine what would have happened if the Fashion Police were deployed? :eek:

View attachment 67249394

!7 cars and 29 Police to pick up a "Super Criminal?" released on his own bond.
A public relations stunt to make him appear to be a dangerous criminal.
Should be illegal! It is an attempt to manipulate the Media/MSM.
/

I was recently informed by someone "in the know" in the fashion industry that what plebeians think of fashion is immaterial. Fashion is an art to be created for, and appreciated by, only other artists. It's kind of like one of the unwashed masses trying to wrap their head around the beauty and subtle intricacies of Yoko Ono's music.

!7 cars and 29 Police to pick up a "Super Criminal?" released on his own bond.
A public relations stunt to make him appear to be a dangerous criminal.
Should be illegal! It is an attempt to manipulate the Media/MSM.
/

And Mueller's crew tipped of CNN so it would be live and on TV. The only thing more dramatic would be if they killed him.

I think the lower the Trump Putin proof meter goes, the higher Mueller's GRU meter goes.

This is gestapo tactics designed to terrorize those who have associated with Trump at any time in their lives.

Sure. If the fashion police were employed, they might actually have a case.

And Mueller's crew tipped of CNN so it would be live and on TV. The only thing more dramatic would be if they killed him.

I think the lower the Trump Putin proof meter goes, the higher Mueller's GRU meter goes.

This is gestapo tactics designed to terrorize those who have associated with Trump at any time in their lives.

You know, it is entirely probably that CNN was monitoring his house anyway, and not a tip from anybody.

You know, it is entirely probably that CNN was monitoring his house anyway, and not a tip from anybody.

I doubt that. It's pretty expensive to park that crew and it's support there, expectantly since most people like Stone surrender with their attorney, so that would have been totally anti climatic. If the FBI expected the trouble they were armed for, they would have make CNN move away for safety reasons.

It's a domestic terrorism strike by our own FBI.

I doubt that. It's pretty expensive to park that crew and it's support there, expectantly since most people like Stone surrender with their attorney, so that would have been totally anti climatic. If the FBI expected the trouble they were armed for, they would have make CNN move away for safety reasons.

It's a domestic terrorism strike by our own FBI.

You’re crapping up a tongue-in-cheek thread, you know that, right? :blastem:

Back
Top Bottom