• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone and Randy Credico

It's rather entertaining to consider Credico and Stone as the central players in a conspiracy to upend the 2016 election. I mean, seriously, you've got two fringe kooks that somehow or other managed to coordinate the Wikileaks releases for the Trump campaign?

Seriously?

It's starting to sound like an episode of Pinky and the Brain.

It's rather entertaining to consider Credico and Stone as the central players in a conspiracy to upend the 2016 election. I mean, seriously, you've got two fringe kooks that somehow or other managed to coordinate the Wikileaks releases for the Trump campaign?

Seriously?

Stone is a bud to trump for several decades now but all the sudden he's a "fringe" person when there's an investigation?

Seriously?

reminds me of...."witch hunt"

:roll:

Promise: I'll love this gambit if you take serious aim at police reliance on snitches, on rival snitches, on anyone with bias against a defendant. Especially the ones with more bias. It's like the FISA warrants, yadda yadda. If these things are all abuses, then how the **** did everyone forget so quickly? How is it you lot only assume the states' evidence folk are lying, and the people who haven't pled guilty innocent (until they plead guilty)?

But the target of the investigation controls, no?

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I see an upsurge in threads about the untrustiworthiness of those low-level drug dealers who helped take down a drug dealer boss (dare I say "illegal")....but I haven't and I won't.

(PS: I also note how you chose the words "to upend" the 2016 election. Proximate cause was not at play, at least here).

Seriously, though. Where is it even coming from at this point? Yeah we spent 8 years or something when a real estate deal turned into a blowjob investigation turned into a perjury/obstruction.......turned into Trump, with far more bull surrounding him an far worse people, shouldn't be investigated for "process crime" (meaning perjury, obstruction, and whatever else he gets accused of later).

It's all bull. They are saying anything to defend, some assuming that because they labeled us their enemies, we must be assuming in the opposite direction. No. Trump was surrounded by smoke. One looks for fire. If there's none, then great.

Now what do five or six defendants pleading guilty and a conviction after trial add up to?

Last edited:

Seriously?

It sounds more like someone spent nearly two years grasping for straws and then up punching a hole in the soda fountain.

Back
Top Bottom