• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Ailes: Improving ‘Flow’ is Impetus Behind Fox News Upcoming Lineup Changes

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
From the horses mouth, Fox News is going after attracting younger audults who are very likely to become addicted to Fox News.
Will all of Fox News programing have a leg chair ?
Nobody is leaving Fox News. But what's going to happen to Shepard Smith ?

<"Fox News CEO Roger Ailes was interviewed by Neil Cavuto at the 21st Century Fox Investors conference today, and he talked a bit about his plans for the channel going forward. As we noted earlier, he declined to address the report on Drudge about Megyn Kelly moving to 9 PM, but he did say that there will be changes coming to the lineup that are designed to improve its “flow.”

“One of my jobs is to get the best audience flow between shows and that’s one of the reason I’m making a few changes right now,” he said.

It sounds as though 3 PM and 7 PM anchor Shepard Smith will be one of those affected by the lineup changes.">
continue:-> Roger Ailes: Improving ‘Flow’ is Impetus Behind Upcoming Lineup Changes - TVNewser

From the horses mouth, Fox News is going after attracting younger audults who are very likely to become addicted to Fox News.

They may want to try getting rid of old man Orielly telling all the kids to get off his lawn and swinging his cane at them. Or maybe by kids they mean 50 year olds considering their demo. I really think this will be great for faux news because I have always said the only reason kids were not watching them was because they simply had hannity on at the wrong time. Pr4oblem solved, now fix noise will get all the young whipper snappers to watch and the republican party will no longer be losing viewers due to old age and death. Maybe they could get one of those facts of life girls to do a fluff show to bring in the kiddos? I hear all the kids think they are totally hip and way cool.

Will all of Fox News programing have a leg chair ?
Nobody is leaving Fox News. But what's going to happen to Shepard Smith ?

He will be scrapped for parts? He will be fed to the faux succubi? Rush will come by for a visit and mistake him for a powdered donut?

<"Fox News CEO Roger Ailes was interviewed by Neil Cavuto at the 21st Century Fox Investors conference today, and he talked a bit about his plans for the channel going forward. As we noted earlier, he declined to address the report on Drudge about Megyn Kelly moving to 9 PM, but he did say that there will be changes coming to the lineup that are designed to improve its “flow.”

So that means there will be more progressive commercials?
“One of my jobs is to get the best audience flow between shows and that’s one of the reason I’m making a few changes right now,” he said.

I know how they can get more viewers, re-animate the dead. It is a great idea for them. Old and brainless love faux news, and the dead only eat brains so they don't have to worry about losing talent or viewers.
It sounds as though 3 PM and 7 PM anchor Shepard Smith will be one of those affected by the lineup changes.">
continue:-> Roger Ailes: Improving ‘Flow’ is Impetus Behind Upcoming Lineup Changes - TVNewser

Well that settles it, I think i will have to get cable again. I just cannot miss all of that excitement.

So that means there will be more progressive commercials?

Well that settles it, I think i will have to get cable again. I just cannot miss all of that excitement.

What are "progressive commercials" ?

BTW, Hannity, Gretta, Shepard and Bret have all just signed new long term contracts with Fox News.

And there is scuttlebutt that Maria Bartiromo of NBC's "On the Money with Maria Bartiromo" will not be renewing her contract with NBC, something about that NBC is to far to the left. And guess where she will be going ? FOX.

What are "progressive commercials" ?

BTW, Hannity, Gretta, Shepard and Bret have all just signed new long term contracts with Fox News.

And there is scuttlebutt that Maria Bartiromo of NBC's "On the Money with Maria Bartiromo" will not be renewing her contract with NBC, something about that NBC is to far to the left. And guess where she will be going ? FOX.

You know the progressive insurance commercials with flo? Anyway, I am just wondering when faux is going to get some real news on their channel. Give us a shout when they decide to get them some of that. Until then it is the same old crap, different time slot.

What are "progressive commercials" ? BTW, Hannity, Gretta, Shepard and Bret have all just signed new long term contracts with Fox News. And there is scuttlebutt that Maria Bartiromo of NBC's "On the Money with Maria Bartiromo" will not be renewing her contract with NBC, something about that NBC is to far to the left. And guess where she will be going ? FOX.

Not the first time you didn't understand the joke, but I thought it was clever.

Where else are those four going to go? They are like TPs whining about the GOP, but where else can the TPs find a carrier host to feed off of? None of them have the angry old guy routine down well enough to go out on their own.

Maria, 'Honey Money', Bartiromo... ah yes, she appears at oh dark 30 here on the weekend, right before 'Latino Nation'. When I am up so freakin' early in the morning and catch her I can't help but feel I am watching one of the infocommercials where the cutie asks softball questions pretending to be a 'reporter'. She lobs softballs and the interviewee sticks to his/her talking points. No hard hitting or insightful message from any of it. Soft pedaling soft soap. I can see why she is now the darling of the big bank/Wall Street crowd.

She should do well at Fox Noise and will certainly raise the 'talent' IQ by 40%.... :peace

Back
Top Bottom