• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roe should be overturned.

then you did say there are no negative effects in your 2nd para. Is that what you're going with? Because then we can get back to our previous discussion on how you referred to harm to society from abortion.

In the 2nd paragraph, I didn't say there are no negative effects, I said there are negative effects, but they are hard to see.

Let me ask you this: do you agree that killing the most average person in America (not a criminal) has a negative effect on society?

In the 2nd paragraph, I didn't say there are no negative effects, I said there are negative effects, but they are hard to see.

Let me ask you this: do you agree that killing the most average person in America (not a criminal) has a negative effect on society?
I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine. Because it directly relates to the conversation re: rights/regulations/laws, etc.

Are there any negative effects of abortion on society? This means a noticeable impact that can be quantified.

Back
Top Bottom