• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roe has been overruled.

You're not pro-choice. You're pro-abortion. You don't support school choice, health care choice, or any other choice, you support abortion.

And as noted, the democrats will come out at night to do their evil.
Bull crap, we are pro-choice. School choice, health care choice and other choices have nothing to do with being pro-choice. What an utter illogical claim to make that you have to support school choice to be pro-choice.

And, no, it is the Talibornigains and the GOP extremists who have committed evil on all women in the US.

The first thing that will happen is women using morning after pills to make sure they will not get pregnant.

Secondly, the Supreme court has lost what little respect people have for it due to the idiots Trump appointed to it.

And thirdly, abortion will keep happening. I am pretty sure that the Women on Waves organization will get loads of money to perform abortion in front of the states ruled by the Talibornigan extremists (who have a coast line of course). Of course they will more in international waters so that the Talibornigains will have no say about it. Also loads of funds will stream into the coffers of Planned Parenthood so that these unfortunate women who live in one of the Talibornigan states can visit states which will keep continuing women's rights.

The first thing that will happen is women using morning after pills to make sure they will not get pregnant.

Secondly, the Supreme court has lost what little respect people have for it due to the idiots Trump appointed to it.

And thirdly, abortion will keep happening. I am pretty sure that the Women on Waves organization will get loads of money to perform abortion in front of the states ruled by the Talibornigan extremists (who have a coast line of course). Of course they will more in international waters so that the Talibornigains will have no say about it. Also loads of funds will stream into the coffers of Planned Parenthood so that these unfortunate women who live in one of the Talibornigan states can visit states which will keep continuing women's rights.
1. No doubt you are correct.
2. I do have respect for the Supreme Court, and as an adult, I understand that not every decision is going to go my way.
3. I am a practicing Christian, not a "Talibornagain extremist," and casting me and millions of others as this is nothing more than a cheap and dishonest insult. It won't work because the insult is just so dumb.

Revoking established rights is not democracy. It's more akin to fascism. So, what rights will we lose next?
The second amendment. Of course they are all up for grabs when government rules over the people or mob rule is placed above the rights of the minority or the individual.

2. I do have respect for the Supreme Court, and as an adult, I understand that not every decision is going to go my way.
3. I am a practicing Christian, not a "Talibornagain extremist," and casting me and millions of others as this is nothing more than a cheap and dishonest insult. It won't work because the insult is just so dumb.
You have not been insulted. You and your elected representatives have just denied women the right to manage their reproductive lives and have threatened a ban on effective contraceptives. This is an extremist position in the 21st century. Women have had the power to determine their reproductive lives usurped by a religion that has emerged out of some fetid Victorian swamp. The Christianity practiced by anti-abortion advocates is illogical, magical, fanatical, hypocritical, nosy and insulting to all women. It is a throw back to an age when women belonged to men and were allowed some freedom in cooking, church activities and children but only to the extent determined by men. Women were chattel and you are celebrating a return to that age.

"Tali-born-again" is a perfect rendition of the Christian hypocrisy of salvation by grace alone and the Taliban's religious war against women.

3. are you one of the extremists who only voted for someone purely based on their hatred of abortion? Who attacked abortion clinics, who accosted women trying to have an abortion? No? Then you are not a Talibornigain. Which is mostly born again christian extremists who have chosen fascists and assholes for the sole issue of stopping abortion.

I think all those Trump supreme court judges who swore under oath that Roe v. Wade was settled law need to be prosecuted for perjury.

The democrat idiots in the senate who voted in favor of these perjurers need to be unseated for crimes again all women.

They also want to end birth control, go to some handmaid tales kind of society where women are second class citizens who have no right to make their own choices, that sounds pretty much Talibornigain.

You're not pro-choice. You're pro-abortion. You don't support school choice, health care choice, or any other choice, you support abortion. And as noted, the democrats will come out at night to do their evil.
We are pro-choice. Choice means you get to choose which course you want to take without interference from religion or government. Abortion? Your choice; abort or don't abort. Education? Your choice public or religious. Health care? Your choice the Democrats Obamacare or the Republican's We-Don't-Care.

Democrats come out at night because that's when Republican vampire's stalk the unwary.

Yeah, like Donald “Take Out Their Families” Trump gives a shit about rights, about life. Does anyone think he would have hesitated to have a girlfriend get an abortion?
He tried to get Marla to abort.

It is not creating law,

Well you know that's not true.

they decided about the words of the constitution and their meanings.

Bullshit.

The made a decision, then jumped through hoops to proved a flaccid defense of an indefensible violation of the Constitution. The 4th provides protection of "person and papers," which the Nazi democrats openly violate (see NY v Trump)

The fact is that the Warren Court crafted new law out of whole cloth.

There was no need for new laws because the law already provided women. Because the court in Roe V. Wade ruled that the protection under the law was already there.

As the SCOTUS just ruled, that simply isn't true.

Spurious and pernicious manipulation in an attempt to defend the unconstitutional legislation from the bench.

Well you know that's not true.
I know that you are wrong
Bullshit.

The made a decision, then jumped through hoops to proved a flaccid defense of an indefensible violation of the Constitution. The 4th provides protection of "person and papers," which the Nazi democrats openly violate (see NY v Trump)

The fact is that the Warren Court crafted new law out of whole cloth.
Nonsense, the 4th has nothing to do with persons because a zygote/embryo is not a person, that is settled law. This is nothing but governmental fascist interference in the rights and persons of women, the only persons the constitution has any say in.
As the SCOTUS just ruled, that simply isn't true.

Spurious and pernicious manipulation in an attempt to defend the unconstitutional legislation from the bench.
The scotus has fallen to the Talibornigain forces inside the GOP, the idiotic haters of women's freedom.

The manipulation was 100% on the side of these talibornigain lying judges and they need to be held accountable for their perjury in front of congress.

Yeah, like Donald “Take Out Their Families” Trump gives a shit about rights, about life. Does anyone think he would have hesitated to have a girlfriend get an abortion?

TDS is a terrible disease that destroys all cognitive functions.

Nonsense, the 4th has nothing to do with persons because a zygote/embryo is not a person, that is settled law.

Again with statements you know full well are not true.

I love how abortion promoters in their zeal to dehumanize their victims use the term "zygote."

What exactly is a "zygote?"

Wait? 1 to 4 DAYS from fertilization?

So no one in history has EVER had an abortion of a zygote?

That would mean Nazi democrats are LYING when they talk about "Zygote."

This is nothing but governmental fascist interference in the rights and persons of women, the only persons the constitution has any say in.

What?

This is allowing the people to decide - you know - democracy.

Of course fascist democrats hate democracy.

The scotus has fallen to the Talibornigain forces inside the GOP, the idiotic haters of women's freedom.

The hatred of the United States Constitution by the Nazi democrats is shocking.

The manipulation was 100% on the side of these talibornigain lying judges and they need to be held accountable for their perjury in front of congress.

You know that isn't true.

You'll never find the word "abortion" OR "privacy" in the Constitution.

Have you read the decision? Of course not.

Bull crap, we are pro-choice. School choice, health care choice and other choices have nothing to do with being pro-choice. What an utter illogical claim to make that you have to support school choice to be pro-choice.

And, no, it is the Talibornigains and the GOP extremists who have committed evil on all women in the US.

So your sig, you're threating violence and insurrection?

Sedition, it's a democrat tradition.

I love how abortion promoters in their zeal to dehumanize their victims use the term "zygote."

no, my comment is true.

We do not promote abortion, that is another Talibornigain lie, and stating the correct biological stages of a pregnancy does not dehumanize, another talibornigain lie.

Whine whine whine,

Also, never heard of biology lessons? A zygote is the first 2 weeks, and I also mentioned embryo but you must have failed to read that comment.

All I see is talibornigain lies and propaganda to justify their hatred of women's rights.
What?

except the vast majority of people agree with Roe v. Wade. But due to the Talibornigain and their fascist/dishonest politicians we have been subjected to activist anti-rights fascist supreme court judges.
Funny, coming from the talibornigain women's rights haters.

You also cannot read traffic lights in the constitution, road safety, the right to own machine guns but that is fully OK with the right wing because those do not involve women's rights or the rights of minorities.

So your sig, you're threating violence and insurrection?

Sedition, it's a democrat tradition.
More dishonest reading I see, I never threatened violence or insurrection, that is a right wing thing (January 6th) it seems.

Left wing people protest and vote, that is their just desserts when they loose massively in elections.

Nonsense, the 4th has nothing to do with persons because a zygote/embryo is not a person, that is settled law. This is nothing but governmental fascist interference in the rights and persons of women, the only persons the constitution has any say in.

Where do you come up with this twisted logic. First, the SCOTUS DID NOT ban abortions, they just said that this was a State issue and should be left up to the peoples of the various States. They corrected a wrong that was created 50 years ago. The federal government has no business in reproductive rights, period, these are reserved to authoritarian governments, we live in a Representative Republic, you know the one where States do have rights along with their people. If you desire an ALL POWER CENTRAL GOVERNMENT I can suggest a few countries you could relocate to.

I live in Oregon, and Oregon has no intention of banning abortions, if fact Oregon is one of the few states that allow abortions into the 9th month, which IMO, this practice is nothing more than state sponsored murder.

Where do you come up with this twisted logic. First, the SCOTUS DID NOT ban abortions, they just said that this was a State issue and should be left up to the peoples of the various States. They corrected a wrong that was created 50 years ago. The federal government has no business in reproductive rights, period, these are reserved to authoritarian governments, we live in a Representative Republic, you know the one where States do have rights along with their people. If you desire an ALL POWER CENTRAL GOVERNMENT I can suggest a few countries you could relocate to.

I live in Oregon, and Oregon has no intention of banning abortions, if fact Oregon is one of the few states that allow abortions into the 9th month, which IMO, this practice is nothing more than state sponsored murder.
The new Supreme Court is allowing states to ban abortions in cases of rape, incest and even when the woman’s life is at risk such as incomplete miscarriage like happened to to the woman in Ireland who died of sepsis poisoning.

Silly , I guess you did know abortions never during the 9th month of pregnancy so forget your state sponsored murder bs. 💩

Allowing the impossible to happen does not make it possible.

You might as well say children are allowed to ride their pet unicorn in the park because you know it is impossible and will never happen.

Last edited:

There is nothing about twisted logic. The scotus did override the protection of women's rights. There was no wrong created 50 years ago.

He tried to get Marla to abort.
Really? You have a source for that. A friend of mine is convinced that he had to have faced this in his life. Then again, if true it’s just more Trump hypocrisy.

Zygotes self abort or pass through the woman’s body all the time . Many are flushed down the toilet or washed away with the dirty away or thrown away when caught by a menstral pad.

Congrats on your misuse of the word Nazi. You get the Godwin award.
What?

No , the people do not get to deside. The states gerrymandered representatives will deside.
Of course the religious right hate democracy. They want a theocracy.

The hatred of doctors and their patients privacy by the New Supreme Court Justices is shocking

You will ever find word theocracy or fetal right to life in the United States Constitution.

I did read the draft opinion.

And I really think the following phrase about the domestic supply of infants within the draft opinion penned by Justices Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett was totally unreasoned.

The draft refers to adoption as a reason for abortion to be overturned, a common argument from pro-forced birth groups. The draft references nearly 1 million women who were seeking to adopt in 2002, “whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

Less than 1 percent of Women in the U. S. gives a newborn up for adoption.

Even if a poor woman could not travel for an abortion and continued her pregnancy to birth.
That would mean another baby reliant on welfare.

Let me repeat :
“whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

I just cannot fathom that as a main reason why the Justices think that is a common argument for overturning Roe.

The new Supreme Court is allowing states to ban abortions in cases of rape, incest and even when the woman’s life is at risk such as incomplete miscarriage like happened to to the woman in Ireland who died of sepsis poisoning.

Silly , I guess you did know abortions never during the 9th month of pregnancy so forget your state sponsored murder bs.
💩

Allowing the impossible to happen does not make it possible.

You might as well say children are allowed to ride their pet unicorn in the park because you know it is impossible and will never happen.
I said that Oregon allows abortions up until birth, that is a full term abortion.

Back
Top Bottom