• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roe has been overruled.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. It was my great honor to do so! I did not cave to the Radical Left Democrats, their partners in the Fake News Media, or the RINOs who are likewise the true, but silent, enemy of the people. These major Victories prove that even though the Radical Left is doing everything in their power to destroy our Country, your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America! I will never stop fighting for the Great People of our Nation!

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​
Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. It was my great honor to do so! I did not cave to the Radical Left Democrats, their partners in the Fake News Media, or the RINOs who are likewise the true, but silent, enemy of the people. These major Victories prove that even though the Radical Left is doing everything in their power to destroy our Country, your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America! I will never stop fighting for the Great People of our Nation!
I bet he also asked for money for his supposed legal defense fund. LOL!!
Maga hat.jpg

So the state can ban selling any and all beauty products? Hair products? Prevent businesses from being established for that purpose? I never knew the "state" had such power.

Are you being facetious? The state and local governments have a lot of authority. Until 1925 a state could ban free speech and make an official religion if they wished

So even with difficult pregnancies, you didn’t view them as curses or punishments?
Luckily, Roe was law during my pregnancies and I could have chosen an abortion before viability as an option.

Had I not known that , I never would not have chanced a second pregnancy.

I remained a virgin by choice before marriage.

My husband and I had planned for and hoped for 4 children.

After our forth child was born, my husband had a vasectomy, our family was complete.

"I support a woman’s right to choose" - DJT

Are you being facetious? The state and local governments have a lot of authority. Until 1925 a state could ban free speech and make an official religion if they wished
Until 1925? Almost 100 years ago? It looks like an official religion is where we are headed. You should be pleased.

I'm quoting your post to increase the likelihood as many as possible are exposed to your opinions. They seem cries for help.

Yes, the idea that there would be any birth control other then the holy sacrament of abortion outrages those of the democrat Reich..

democrats lie about everything, and their grip on reality appears tenuous at best..

It's a UTERUS and there are no babies in it. Ever.

Science - particularly biology, is such a bother for the Reich.

I ran into one Reich member who claimed women carry a "Starfish."

democrats hate science - all that knowledge shit is just too much for them...

Luckily, Roe was law during my pregnancies and I could have chosen an abortion before viability as an option.

Had I not known that , I never would not have chanced a second pregnancy.

I remained a virgin by choice before marriage.

My husband and I had planned for and hoped for 4 children.

After our forth child was born, my husband had a vasectomy, our family was complete.

Do you look at any of your children and regret not aborting them?

I know most democrats mourn every live birth.

tRump is an attention whore. How many abortions has he arranged/paid for when women he sluts around w/ get pregnant?

That is physically impossible. Late term abortions take at least two days and have to be scheduled in advance.

They only occur if the fetus is not viable or the pregnant woman will have irreparable damage to a bodily function such as stroke, heart attack, kidney damage or liver damage if the pregnancy continued.

Kansas keep a record in 2008 of all abortions at or past 22 weeks gestation and why they were performed including Dr. Tiller’s patients.

In 2008 there were 323 abortions at or after 22 weeks gestation.

131 were because the fetus was non viable the other
192 abortion were because the woman would suffer irreparable damage to a major bodily function if the pregnancy continued.

See pages 8 and 9 of the Kansas PDF link.

https://www.kdhe.ks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/13413/KS-Abortions-2008-PDF

I have cited pages 8 and 9 myself in posts here at DP, and I would urge anyone who is genuinely interested to look at these pages and to notice all the zeros in the various columns.

Tiller's grand jury stumbled over "irreversible damage of a major bodily function" and recommended that Kansas law be tightened up (which it was in maybe 2010 or 2012?). That quoted wiggle phrase about "major bodily function" included mental issues.

Kansas law required a second physician to sign off, and Tiller's was Ann Kristen Neuhaus. She has been stripped of her medical license at least three times. She testified that she deliberately didn't keep good records to protect her patients' privacy. The medical board ruled that she had a "symbiotic relationship" with Tiller and that her referrals were not independent. She rubberstamped his decisions.

Here are some of the court documents for anyone interested in familiarizing him or herself with all of this:

Science - particularly biology, is such a bother for the Reich.

I ran into one Reich member who claimed women carry a "Starfish."

democrats hate science - all that knowledge shit is just too much for them...
I am not a democrat. smh

Yeah, like Donald “Take Out Their Families” Trump gives a shit about rights, about life. Does anyone think he would have hesitated to have a girlfriend get an abortion?

I have cited pages 8 and 9 myself in posts here at DP, and I would urge anyone who is genuinely interested to look at these pages and to notice all the zeros in the various columns.

Tiller's grand jury stumbled over "irreversible damage of a major bodily function" and recommended that Kansas law be tightened up (which it was in maybe 2010 or 2012?). That quoted wiggle phrase about "major bodily function" included mental issues.

Kansas law required a second physician to sign off, and Tiller's was Ann Kristen Neuhaus. She has been stripped of her medical license at least three times. She testified that she deliberately didn't keep good records to protect her patients' privacy. The medical board ruled that she had a "symbiotic relationship" with Tiller and that her referrals were not independent. She rubberstamped his decisions.

Here are some of the court documents for anyone interested in familiarizing him or herself with all of this:

323 abortions at or after 22 weeks gestation.
131 non viable.
192 irreparable damage.

Doctors from all over the US sent their patients to Kansas who had these cases.Those Doctors also reviewed their patients before referring the to Dr. Tiller. Those abortions were Very rare and very much needed.

That you do not care that pregnancy may worsen mental illness to the point the girl/woman is suicidal is your judgment not mine.

The numbers of abortions pastthe age of viability remained the same or less less in 2019.

320 to 600 abortions per year.

KKF December 2019

Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon, and represent 1% of all abortions in the US.

The CDC does not elaborate on the breakdown by gestational age for abortions occurring past 21 weeks, but it is likely that the vast majority occur soon after 21 weeks rather than in the later in the pregnancy. While very limited data exists on this issue, a study from 1992 estimated 0.02% of all abortions occurred after 26 weeks gestation (320 to 600 cases per year). This may overestimate current day numbers, given the abortion rate is currently at a historic low, and restrictions on abortions later in pregnancy have increased.

Last edited:
LOL! Clueless comment. Tyranny of the minority is the opposite of "democracy".

IOW, the number of voters who voted for the U.S. Senators and the two consecutive G.O.P. presidents who nominated four consecutive white
Roman Catholic Justices who made this ruling were either elected in their states by smaller than national average votes or lost the popular vote
in presidential elections resulting in their presidencies.

Neither Bush or Trump arrived at the White House through popular vote and a Wyoming senator elected by 200,000 votes, max. voted for
these four judicial nominees while a California senator who received 10 million votes opposed the four Bush and Trump nominees.

The voters who voted for the senators from the least populous states and for Bush and Trump had the least average adult education of all voters.

Good job Einstein, you finally figured out:

1. The USA is not a, never was a, or ever will be a democracy

2. And minority rule is way better then majority lynch mob rule (democracy)

Until 1925? Almost 100 years ago? It looks like an official religion is where we are headed. You should be pleased.
I'm sure there are those who would be excited at such an idea.

IOW, the number of voters who voted for the U.S. Senators and the two consecutive G.O.P. presidents who nominated four consecutive white
Roman Catholic Justices who made this ruling were either elected in their states by smaller than national average votes or lost the popular vote
in presidential elections resulting in their presidencies.

Neither Bush or Trump arrived at the White House through popular vote and a Wyoming senator elected by 200,000 votes, max. voted for
these four judicial nominees while a California senator who received 10 million votes opposed the four Bush and Trump nominees.

The voters who voted for the senators from the least populous states and for Bush and Trump had the least average adult education of all voters.

Followed by an even more clueless comment.

At the time Roe was decided, 5 states allowed abortion in some form. 45 didn't. That means that 45 state legislatures elected by the people of each state represented their wants with votes on a particular issue.

And Harry Blackmun overturns 90% of the states in his majority (fit for toilet paper) decision.

We were well aware of the tyranny of the minority at that time too.

False,

The creation of law is the purvey of the legislature, exclusively. The court had no authority to create law.
It is not creating law, they decided about the words of the constitution and their meanings. There was no need for new laws because the law already provided women. Because the court in Roe V. Wade ruled that the protection under the law was already there.

Back
Top Bottom