• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rod Rosenstein is a Zionist Traitor [W:78]

LaDexter

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The only thing Rosenstein cares about is ISRAEL, and he helped to frame Trump specifically to prevent anyone not "approved" by ISRAEL from seeing the TRUTH of the FBI files that O, W and Billy Clinton all kept from the US public...

specifically

911 and climate change

Rod Rosenstein was likely knee deep in defense and oil stocks on 911, and if he was, that should be enough to convict him of treason and put his ass where it needs to be - in front of a US firing squad.

The only thing Rosenstein cares about is ISRAEL, and he helped to frame Trump specifically to prevent anyone not "approved" by ISRAEL from seeing the TRUTH of the FBI files that O, W and Billy Clinton all kept from the US public...

specifically

911 and climate change

Rod Rosenstein was likely knee deep in defense and oil stocks on 911, and if he was, that should be enough to convict him of treason and put his ass where it needs to be - in front of a US firing squad.
Is ISRAEL an acronym?

The only thing Rosenstein cares about is ISRAEL, and he helped to frame Trump specifically to prevent anyone not "approved" by ISRAEL from seeing the TRUTH of the FBI files that O, W and Billy Clinton all kept from the US public... specifically 911 and climate change Rod Rosenstein was likely knee deep in defense and oil stocks on 911, and if he was, that should be enough to convict him of treason and put his ass where it needs to be - in front of a US firing squad.

Ok guys, now I see what you mean... :peace

So, is Rosenstein a traitor who is a Zionist, or is he a Zionist who is a traitor?

If the above post is confusing, allow me to put it this way. Who is he betraying? USA or Israel (for the sake of this argument there is a difference)?

the only thing rosenstein cares about is israel, and he helped to frame trump specifically to prevent anyone not "approved" by israel from seeing the truth of the fbi files that o, w and billy clinton all kept from the us public...

Specifically

911 and climate change

rod rosenstein was likely knee deep in defense and oil stocks on 911, and if he was, that should be enough to convict him of treason and put his ass where it needs to be - in front of a us firing squad.

^^^^^^
"Joooooooooooooooooz!!!!!!"

specifically

911 and climate change

:roll::funny

Well, I thought about awarding my "Face Palm of the Day" award to the originator of this thread but I think I will withhold that honor until after the game. I believe there is a possibility that something even more deserving might come around later on.

Well, I thought about awarding my "Face Palm of the Day" award to the originator of this thread but I think I will withhold that honor until after the game. I believe there is a possibility that something even more deserving might come around later on.
I will try not to disappoint you.

If the above post is confusing, allow me to put it this way. Who is he betraying? USA or Israel (for the sake of this argument there is a difference)?

THAT is the $64,000 question. That is the dilemma for all dual citizens holding high office--which country do you stand by and defend? Which of your dual countries do you betray?

THAT is the $64,000 question. That is the dilemma for all dual citizens holding high office--which country do you stand by and defend? Which of your dual countries do you betray?

:roll:

Sometimes this misplaced emphasis on nationalism gets ridiculous. The post above is one of those times.

If I'm not mistaken, Israel currently has a "Nationality Law" (aka Loyalty Law) that prohibits individuals with dual citizenship from being Knesset members. In order to have Israeli citizenship one has to swear to be loyal to Israel first.

Since the 40 members of the US Senate & and House(1) now have Israeli citizenship, they have sworn to be loyal to Israel first.
Unfortunately, not only US Senators & Congressmen are policy makers whose first loyalty it to Israel.(2)

Because so many of America's politicians & policy makers are Zionist "Israel Firsters" I think that it is unlikely that we will see any essentially necessary initiative to
expel these ethically compromised individuals from office to make way for policy makers whose loyalty is to America's best interest first.

(1) "U.S. SENATORS & CONGRESSMEN WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP WITH ISRAEL"
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/dual-citizens-israel-congress.jpg

(2) "Members in US politics who hold dual US/Israeli citizenship: (2013)"
Members in US politics who hold dual US/Israeli citizenship: – InvestmentWatch

specifically

911 and climate change

What about 911 and climate change did they keep private?

If I'm not mistaken, Israel currently has a "Nationality Law" (aka Loyalty Law) that prohibits individuals with dual citizenship from being Knesset members. In order to have Israeli citizenship one has to swear to be loyal to Israel first.

Since the 40 members of the US Senate & and House(1) now have Israeli citizenship, they have sworn to be loyal to Israel first.
Unfortunately, not only US Senators & Congressmen are policy makers whose first loyalty it to Israel.(2)

Because so many of America's politicians & policy makers are Zionist "Israel Firsters" I think that it is unlikely that we will see any essentially necessary initiative to
expel these ethically compromised individuals from office to make way for policy makers whose loyalty is to America's best interest first.

You seem to equate being Jewish with Israeli citizenship. I need more information from your first reference. Your second reference refers only to members of the faith, not their citizenship.

:roll:

Sometimes this misplaced emphasis on nationalism gets ridiculous. The post above is one of those times.

When I went into the US Army in the late 1960s I swore to protect & defend America from all enemies foreign & domestic. As far as I'm concerned, that oath has no expiration date

Requiring American politicians & policy makers who make the decisions that affect American lives to be loyal to America first is not "misplaced nationalism"

When I went into the US Army in the late 1960s I swore to protect & defend America from all enemies foreign & domestic. As far as I'm concerned, that oath has no expiration date

Requiring American politicians & policy makers who make the decisions that affect American lives to be loyal to America first is not "misplaced nationalism"
Does that mean you hate Trump like I do, since--you know--he puts what is best for America behind his own interests and the foreigners who he owes money too?

Didn't think so.

Seems reasonable.:roll:

I say all Jews are JEWS first and America's or what not 2nd, they are all traitors and should be dealt with accordingly.

While we're at it, let's include Muslims into the mix. Only Christians are sacred and profess loyalty to the correct nation, THE USofA!

Now, I have a bridge to sell you.

Forty members?
Out of a total of 535?
That's only a little over 7% of membership.
Seems as if the overwhelming majority of patriotic true Americans would be able to swat this pesky group out of the way.
Of course, the jooz only make up 3% of the world's population, but they still manage to control everything.
I guess controlling congress with 7% of membership is a cakewalk for Israel.

I like how this site mispells the "dual" in dual citizenship as "duel".

Geez, these lists are really outdated--including the "updated" one.
Feingold, Boxer, Levin and now Franken are gone from the Senate.
Weiner, Frank, Giffords, Grayson, Harman are gone from the House.

It's up to your government to decide who is an enemy.

You seem to equate being Jewish with Israeli citizenship. I need more information from your first reference. Your second reference refers only to members of the faith, not their citizenship.

I am not at all concerned with the religious faith of Congressmen or other decision makers in US Government. What does concern me is the country to which they are most loyal when they are shaping US Foreign Policy.
I do not think that anyone in political office should be allowed to hold Dual Citizenship to ANY other country as is the case in Israel's Knesset.
Repeated administrations have almost unconditionally aided and abetted innumerable Israeli War Crimes & violations of International Law and even fought wars for Israel(1) that have not been in America's best interest so someone in US Government is responsible for this counterproductive "Israel First" US Mid East Foreign Policy.
I do not think that every member of the Jewish faith in US Government is loyal to Israel over the US and recognize the fervor with which "Christian Zionists" and Christian Evangelists support any & every pro Israel government initiative regardless of the harm it may do to the US, its citizens & troops.

Re:
I need more information from your first reference.
I think it is enough to say that one cannot loyally serve two masters.

(1) “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

Back
Top Bottom