• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rocky Horror Ideology Show

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://spectator.org/the-rocky-horror-ideology-show/

The left has officially gone full-blown loony.

1) British man going to jail for violent assault in the UK declares he is a woman...

2) UK law requires that he be sent to a women's prison

3) In women's prison he rapes two fellow inmates...

4) LGBTQ Feminist Activist in Baltimore references the case and refers the assailant as a "Man"

5) She is forced to resign...

There is no slippery slope in an ideology that logically and intellectually started at the bottom of the hill.

https://spectator.org/the-rocky-horror-ideology-show/

The left has officially gone full-blown loony.

1) British man going to jail for violent assault in the UK declares he is a woman...

2) UK law requires that he be sent to a women's prison

3) In women's prison he rapes two fellow inmates...

4) LGBTQ Feminist Activist in Baltimore references the case and refers the assailant as a "Man"

5) She is forced to resign...

There is no slippery slope in an ideology that logically and intellectually started at the bottom of the hill.

I read constantly that sex does not equal gender and gender does not equal sex. Fair enough. Then why are they conflated and why do people who identify as a member of the opposite sex as opposed to their biology get treated as though they are not sexually dissimilar?

Perhaps this could have been avoided if they gave the man who identified as a woman gender reassignment surgery the moment he applied to go to a woman's prison. If you are a rapist, but you openly identify as a woman so that you may be sent to a sex-specific prison, I think that is fine. Then they will be made a woman at the state's expense. If they are lying to simply get into a prison in which they have more people to victimize, one major tool from their arsenal shall be permanently removed. And if they truly identify as a woman, then perhaps their mental state and openness to rehabilitation will improve when their anatomy conforms to their ostensible identity.

Last edited:
Your biological sex should be what government uses to make its determination not self indetifiy gender BS

Your biological sex should be what government uses to make its determination not self indetifiy gender BS

Well, questioning this man about him claiming to be a woman would have been the very height of impoliteness, don't you know Chillfolks? We cannot have that.

I guess, since the Democrats fix for everything seems to be semantic bull**** or ending a life, there will come a time where we have "Women's Prisons" and "Female's Prisons"....

And the WNBA will get more viewers than the FNBA because all they do in the FNBA is lay-ups.

Well, questioning this man about him claiming to be a woman would have been the very height of impoliteness, don't you know Chillfolks? We cannot have that.

The guy raped women who are already vulnerable. I would love to make up for my insensitivity buy offering to help him transition, my rusty fishing knife and K are available any time to help this person out

Back
Top Bottom