• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rocket attack confirmed in Erbil

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Attack while the US is very busy
Not much info on this.
Multiple rockets have targeted Erbil in northern Iraq early on Sunday, the state news agency has reported quoting Erbil's governor.

More than three explosions were heard but the city airport was not believed to be the target, Deputy Minister Hiwa Afandi said.

Lawk Ghafuri, head of Kurdistan's Foreign Media Relations, also said more than three explosions were heard, He added that security forces are investigating the incident and updates will be available shortly.

As is consistent with previous attacks instigated by Iranian-backed militia, media channel Sabreen posted videos of the attack moments after its occurrence.

Erbil has been a repeated target of attacks.

Last year, drones laden with explosives struck close to the capital of Iraq's Kurdish region, where a US consulate is under construction.
This from Twitter- no idea on authenticity

Who is responsible? it doesn't quite say

Image from deleted Tweet

1647128173667.png

US Embassy under construction -- might need to start again .

Shiites or just Shites ?

I stand STRONG with the Freedom Fighters in Iraq on this one Janfu!

You just hafta admire when people FIGHT for their FREEDOMS imo!
Do you think anyone is surprised that you stand with murderous thugs who want to pretend we are still living in the middle ages.

Do you think anyone is surprised that you stand with murderous thugs who want to pretend we are still living in the middle ages.

I admire those that fight against an imperialist occupier braindrain. I always root for FREEDOM!!!

salute.jpg

You are rooting for Iranian regime and you think you are rooting for freedom?

I'm rooting for Freedom Fighters. I have been very consistent on this, I stand with Freedom and against occupiers.

I am against Russia in Ukraine, I am against any US presence in Iraq.

I am not from your planet, I am puzzled by your "nationalism" and your hypocritical ways.

Crack a book sometime....

Golly....I've never read any books before. Do you recommend it?

Will the Biden pukes do anything about this?

I hope so, I hope President Biden ends this phony corporate resource "war", just as he ended the phony "war" in Afghanistan.
bring our boys home where they belong! Lay down your weapons, I'm sure this is what Jesus would want of us.

I'm rooting for Freedom Fighters. I have been very consistent on this, I stand with Freedom and against occupiers.

I am against Russia in Ukraine, I am against any US presence in Iraq.

I am not from your planet, I am puzzled by your "nationalism" and your hypocritical ways.

Golly....I've never read any books before. Do you recommend it?

Again, you think Iran firing rockets into Iraq makes Iran "freedom fighters"? Whose freedom? You really think the Iranian regime is a force for freedom anywhere?

Will the Biden pukes do anything about this?

Nah...they support Iran.

Suddenly the Iran negotiations turned into an S&M session with Iran as the Dom and the Biden administration as the Sub.

You really think the Iranian regime is a force for freedom anywhere?

Well, I havent seen a peep of news about this anywhere except for a Tweet posted on an Internet forum.

I know one thing for sure though J: the American occupier in Iraq sure as hell isnt any force for "freedom" there.

Well, I havent seen a peep of news about this anywhere except for a Tweet posted on an Internet forum.

I know one thing for sure though J: the American occupier in Iraq sure as hell isnt any force for "freedom" there.

Here's a pro tip: Until you have dedicated some time to knowing the topic, don't type. Running into a thread you clearly know ****-all about and posting clapping gifs to a rocket attack makes you look like a subhuman shit-for-brains.

Again, you think Iran firing rockets into Iraq makes Iran "freedom fighters"? Whose freedom? You really think the Iranian regime is a force for freedom anywhere?
The guy is off his rocker , as we say .

Shiites blasting the American Embassy to pieces is not about Freedom fighters .

Regardless , I support anybody who blows US embassies and bio labs to smithereens .And there are lots of US bio labs in Iraq.

Here's a pro tip: Until you have dedicated some time to knowing the topic, don't type. Running into a thread you clearly know ****-all about and posting clapping gifs to a rocket attack makes you look like a subhuman shit-for-brains.
I applaud when people fight their oppressors JM.
It makes me feel glad inside. 🤷‍♂️
Thats just how I am.

The guy is off his rocker , as we say .

Shiites blasting the American Embassy to pieces is not about Freedom fighters .

Regardless , I support anybody who blows US embassies and bio labs to smithereens .And there are lots of US bio labs in Iraq.

You went from sane to being no better than Peacefulwarrior... worse maybe since you seem to know more than them and still come to the same shitty conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom