• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rock-and-Roll, etc. songs and which politician they remind you of

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hope i"m in the correct forum.
I'll begin with the Republicans being "down with the (tea)sickness".
Went to get gas--$2.749--good job BHO
"more than a feeling" goes out to C. Chameleon Matthews
"Panama" reminded me of a comment about the 'Banana Republicans'

Santana/Winning>>>well, the election 332 to 206 for those who want to forget>>>and now for Obama...
a clean CR now, a clean CR tomorrah, a clean CR forever

Joe Walsh/Life's been good--this one goes out to Turtle Dude with my best wishes.

EriClapton once remarked that Jimi Hendrix was the best he had ever seen. Too bad Hendrix and Cobain had to go the way they and so many others went.
With that, where does Clapton's Cocaine fit in politically?

Good Times Bad Times----beginning in 1992 and alternating every 8 years starting with Good Times in 1992

EriClapton once remarked that Jimi Hendrix was the best he had ever seen. Too bad Hendrix and Cobain had to go the way they and so many others went.
With that, where does Clapton's Cocaine fit in politically?
Marion Barry.

War Pigs = The Democratic party.

Rock and a Hard Place/Rolling Stones >> goes out to Speaker Boehner

You've got another thing coming/Judas Priest -- for me, I'd love to shove this one up the arses of TEAturd Senators cruz-lee-Paul- who have led the house insurrection.

Back
Top Bottom