• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, dead at age 71

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Robert Trump, 71, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, died Saturday at a New York hospital, Donald Trump announced in a statement.

"It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight. He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace," the President said.

Donald Trump is expected to attend his brother's funeral. However no details were immediately available on plans. Additionally, a source familiar said the President personally dictated the White House statement on his brother.

"Uncle Robert, we love you. You are in our hearts and prayers, always," Ivanka Trump posted on Twitter Saturday night.

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, dead at age 71 - CNNPolitics

This is terrible news. RIP Robert Trump. This would have been better news if this happened to another Trump. Sigh.

His little brother seems to have been a nice guy, and not universally hated. Hopefully he went painlessly.

Trump has to be hurting. He must be in terrible emotional pain. Losing a little brother for any reason must be painful.

It is what it is.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

RIP.. however so far no cause of death...... one can wonder..

Rest in peace, and best wishes to his family.

Think I'll give my little brother a call today.

One can wonder what, lol.

Robert Trump lived in New York so it's natural to wonder if he died from Covid-19, at least that's my opinion. If he did, Trump would more than likely not want that information to be made public for obvious reasons.

One can wonder what, lol.

70+ year old, in hospital and ICU for a long time in New York. Now sure, could be cancer, or heart problems.. but during a pandemic it could be .... And since they have not said he died of cancer or heart problems or anything, then one has to wonder if it was Covid.+19.

While his brother was dying in the hospital, Trump was golfing.

And while he was talking about his brother's condition a few days ago and that he was in a hospital in NYC Trump had to also campaign and mention that he has a real good chance of winning NYS in November.

The guy is a cold, callous, PoS..

Anyway RIP Robert.

RIP, and condolences to the family.

Back
Top Bottom