• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Robert Shapiro Quits Lindsay Lohan!

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
TMZ has learned Bob Shapiro informed the judge in Lindsay Lohan's case, he's no longer representing her.

0712-lyndsay-robert-ex-getty-credit.jpg

It is unclear who will represent Lindsay tomorrow when she will turn herself in.

We do not know why Shapiro has left the case. He said publicly he would represent Lindsay only if she agreed to jail and followed his instructions.

Interestingly, Shawn Chapman Holley never signed the substitution of attorney form last Friday to get out of the case. So Shawn may be on the hook.

We're told tomorrow is going to be crazy!

1. cops finding drugs in her pocket --> it's my friend's jeans
2. can't find passport --> my dad hired someone to steal it
3. ankle monitor set off --> someone spilled drink their on me
4. falling down at clubs --> I'm just clumsy
5. cocaine picture --> I was being set up

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/19/robert-shapiro-lindsay-lohan-court-appeal-jail-quits-lawyer/

Last edited:
Lindsey Lohan is undeniably a hot mess, but I must say she's looking better than she ever has in her life.
Not that she's looking good; just better than she ever has before.
Did she have a face transplant or something?

Lindsey Lohan is undeniably a hot mess, but I must say she's looking better than she ever has in her life.
Not that she's looking good; just better than she ever has before.
Did she have a face transplant or something?

There are days she looks like total crap and then other times where she looks good. This photo she looks good but I generally find her average to ugly.

There are days she looks like total crap and then other times where she looks good. This photo she looks good but I generally find her average to ugly.

She's looked better than she used to in all the court photos I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom