• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Robert Mueller met with Trump's pollster

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Mobster Pollster is totally not a mobster!

Special counsel Robert Mueller sought information directly last year from one of Donald Trump's campaign pollsters who is also a former business associate of Paul Manafort's.

Mueller's team met with pollster Tony Fabrizio in February 2018, an interview that has not been previously reported and takes on new significance after Manafort's attorneys revealed Tuesday that Mueller's team is still interested in how Manafort shared polling data with his Russian intelligence-linked colleague.

Exclusive: Robert Mueller met with Trump's pollster

Bold: And yet...here it is...being discussed....

Yea, this thread is really taking off. One of the fastest threads involving Trump/Mueller I've personally ever seen on here. 7 whole posts and 1 of them is even about the investigation. In fact we are now seeing a record number of threads since the shut down on the investigation. Well played, you've really proved a point.

I see that the Mueller Democratic team is using their power to gather up still more information from the Trump campaign to give to the Democratic Party. Absolutely the DNC wants to know all polling techniques Trump uses and to scare off all pollster companies from working for the Trump campaign in the future.

The DNC doesn't have to hire opposition research against Republican President Trump and his campaign team plus his contributors, business associates and everything else about President Trump, his family and his private life. They have Mueller and his Democratic lawyers team of unlimited federal funds and subpoena power doing that for them for free.

In my life I have never seen anything even 1% this corrupt in our political process as the Mueller thing. I bet President Trump really wishes had agreed to Mueller's criminally illegal demand that because he was head of the FBI he should get a Trump golf club membership for free.

Last edited:
When is Mueller's team going to subpoena Trump's 10 year old son? Maybe they already have him under secret indictment too. There is no father-son legal privilege.

I see that the Mueller Democratic team is using their power to gather up still more information from the Trump campaign to give to the Democratic Party. Absolutely the DNC wants to know all polling techniques Trump uses and to scare off all pollster companies from working for the Trump campaign in the future.

The DNC doesn't have to hire opposition research against Republican President Trump and his campaign team plus his contributors, business associates and everything else about President Trump, his family and his private life. They have Mueller and his Democratic lawyers team of unlimited federal funds and subpoena power doing that for them for free.

In my life I have never seen anything even 1% this corrupt in our political process as the Mueller thing. I bet President Trump really wishes had agreed to Mueller's criminally illegal demand that because he was head of the FBI he should get a Trump golf club membership for free.

Yes, your absolutely 100% made-up narrative sure sounds bad!

Yes, your absolutely 100% made-up narrative sure sounds bad!

Dudes head is going to explode when the deep state democrat (R)obert Mueller brings his report.

That's what the word "talk point" means. Word goes out "say laughing stock" and every media and press outlet, poltician and talking head on that says all say it on the same day. Every day is like that. What is today's declared talking point everyone should say.

Back
Top Bottom