• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Robert Kraft: Vladimir Putin stole my Super Bowl ring

Somehow this seems entirely plausible.

Somehow this seems entirely plausible.
No kidding. Putin has always struck me a little more than a common thug, and if it weren't for the fact that he lives in a totally dysfunctional country and society he'd never be President.

Oddly enough, since I'm not into conspiracy theories, I nonetheless have a tendency to believe this.

That's a surprisingly modern liberal attitude you have there.

Meh, he's rich and can afford it, so theft is ok.

I was being facetious.

Kraft has plenty because he's a great owner of a terrific team with a wonderful coach and THE BEST QUARTERBACK EVER.

Where did he go? Michigan? Yeah...awesome pedigree for winning.

He'll get more.

Putin is a fruitcake. Nothing he does surprises me. Next, he'll be telling hot young Russian girls that he got the ring when he played in the Super Bowl.

Putin is a fruitcake. Nothing he does surprises me. Next, he'll be telling hot young Russian girls that he got the ring when he played in the Super Bowl.

Unless the mail-order bride business dries up, he won't get the chance.

I pity the day that we're forced to marry American women.

He can't brag to pretty, young Russian women if we take them. This is why we don't have to marry American women.

I thought I was transparent, but I can break it down if needs be. :D

Hell, I've debated it. Some of those commie chicks are SMOKIN'. Walking around down here in the southeast, I appreciate them more now. :D

He can't brag to pretty, young Russian women if we take them. This is why we don't have to marry American women.

I thought I was transparent, but I can break it down if needs be. :D

Hell, I've debated it. Some of those commie chicks are SMOKIN'. Walking around down here in the southeast, I appreciate them more now. :D

Ju like da commie chicks then? Ju are strong like bull? I'LL TAKE YOU! Heeeere my profile picture is!

krokodil-drug1.jpg

Ju like da commie chicks then? Ju are strong like bull? I'LL TAKE YOU! Heeeere my profile picture is!

View attachment 67149039

First of all, is that a boy or a girl?

Second of all, you know that she wouldn't even come close to making the cut in any of the Russian mail-order companies.

Here's what I can expect to order:

young-hot-russian-mail-order-brides-14.jpg

Or I can get me a good ol' southern belle...

fat_overalls_by_townsendtwist-d4nl1po.jpg

Do you have to pay first? You should make sure you get a money back guarantee. Better yet - pay with Visa. They have a no-fraud guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom